Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

April 18, 2015

There were patients waiting to get through when we visited Greenbriar. There were nurses. There was not a whole lot of room. It was pretty sparse. The entranceway was fine, but the building itself and the outside, there were a few chairs and very few trees. I would not want my husband being in there.

March 31, 2015

I was in a place called Greenbriar for three months. I was in there for rehabilitation. The care was atrocious. I had my wits about me, and I could not believe it. They just had a brand new facility added on for rehab, and it is beautiful.

May 25, 2013

By Joyce15

I was in Greenbriar for the rehabilitation part of it and I would say that it was one of the best I've ever been in. I had a private room and I may have complained a few times about the cleaning, but the minute I did, then they had crews in there doing the top to bottom. The people that lived there acted like they liked it. They had a very nice dining room. They had nice dinners and facilities for parties and stuff like that. The food seemed to me like it was kind of fatty, but it was very, very good.

About Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Bradenton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center