Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

Reviews of Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

October 30, 2021

By Julia

Grand Villa of Boynton Beach was very nice and very upscale. It looked like a high-end hotel. Their dining room looked like a restaurant, the rooms were immaculate, and they were friendly. There was nothing out of place. It was very nice. They were in the middle of doing some renovations, like cleaning down new carpeting and painting, and the prices were good with that one.

September 23, 2021

By Ester

Grand Villa of Boynton Beach was very nice, but everything that I saw looked a little dated. It wasn't as new looking as the other place I visited, but the rooms were basically the same size. The staff was able to show us a large studio. There were no large studios to tour at the other place, but everything was the same. The staff was friendly. They definitely had activities for everyone. Everything was neat, and they were cleaning up from lunch and doing it very systematically.

April 20, 2021

By Maria

I was in Grand Villa of Boynton Beach. It was very nice. The food was really good, the food was excellent, and everything was very nice. It had a pool that you could swim in. It's just a nice, modern, cheerful place.

January 21, 2021

By Myrna

I have a friend who lives in Grand Villa of Boynton Beach and that place is kept very nicely. There are lots of activities, and the food is good. They have a bistro where you can get coffee and snacks during the day though you can't do it now during the pandemic. They offer a refrigerator, a seat in the bathroom and the shower, a big closet space, temperature controlled rooms and they keep it clean. The food is excellent, and the staff is very responsive. They have a giant library and a big screen TV, an activities room, and a swimming pool.

May 31, 2020

By zabshe

I realize that this is a tough time during the Pandemic. The residents are so bored because they are not being motivated. There are no activities except for Bingo. Surely you can be more creative....entertain them by playing music. Even in their rooms or sing with them with their doors open in the hall ways....provide moviies for ....following the CDC Rules. They need to be motivated....you are the professionals....you should know better than me.

Thank you for reaching out. We certainly understand your concerns about the importance of social activities, and we share them. Senior living communities and healthcare facilities are all working hard to keep their residents happy, healthy and safe during these unprecedented times, however due to the current state mandates, we are not yet able to offer regular programming as we normally do. We are pleased to inform you that we have created a program called “Separate But Together” which has allowed the residents to be able to enjoy small group activities of 10 people or less while practicing social distancing to limit the potential spread of COVID-19. The program has allowed us to offer activities such as Bingo, Morning Stretch and Daily Exercise poolside, Fun in the Sun (with music played poolside), daily Snack N’ Chats, and themed Hallway Happy Hours on Fridays. If you have other ideas to recommend, please let us know and we’ll see if we can implement them in a safe manner. Check out our Facebook page for regular pictures and posts of residents participating in the Separate But Together activities.

May 10, 2019

By ReviewerAT0101b

My mother is at Grand Villa of Boynton Beach. Everything is fine, she’s safe and taken care of which was my criteria for assisted living. I looked at a bunch and that was the one we liked the most. The place is clean, bright, and comfortable. The rooms are nice. I would recommend them because they met the needs we have.

October 17, 2017

By Jerry

The tour at Grand Villa of Boynton Beach was good. What they showed me was impressive. They had an assortment of studios, one-rooms, and two-rooms. They also had an assortment of group activities. I didn't stay very long to see, but they had a game room and an entertainment room with a television.

May 10, 2017

By Linda732468

Grand Villa of Boynton Beach is a small, beautiful, friendly community. The dining room is very quaint. The entrance is has nice tiled and wood floor. My mom is in a brand-new room that they have just remodeled. They are remodeling the rooms with wood floors and carpeting and new refrigerators, too. The nurses have been wonderful. My mom has only been there for a month, but we have been having a great experience. She has Parkinson's with the onset of dementia, and they distribute her meds on time. They have entertainment all the time and good food, although it is not gourmet. They had a meeting of things that needed to change, like Mom has congestive heart failure, but they didn't have anything on the menu with low salt, so they changed things to provide them with additional items. This community has just changed over to Grand Villa, and they're doing a nice job. I'm happy for them. The people are very happy there.

May 09, 2017

By Supergirl650643

Grand Villa of Boynton Beach was nice and clean. We didn't have an appointment as we had just stopped by, but the lady at the front desk was very nice. They gave us a little tour, which was nice. The room was nice, too. They had an activity room, but they had just finished eating, so there was not too much activity going on. Grand Villa was very nice. I give them a 5 for ambience, cleanliness, and customer service.

February 07, 2017

By Shelley081757

I love the Grand Villa of Boynton Beach. Everybody is very friendly, keep in touch with the relatives, and are definitely on top of the residents. It is like a family and gives my sister and me a very comfortable feeling about our mother living there. We know she is safe, secure, and having a very nice life. They have a lot of activities, like bingo, poker, and canasta. Their dining room is really nice, and they have a lovely, little café. They are doing some renovations, so it is going to be nicer than it is, and I can’t wait for the changes. They also have a lovely pool, and it makes my mother very happy. We are very satisfied.

January 16, 2017

By Joan837888

Grand Villa is very nice and very well kept. The people and staff are very friendly; they make it feel more like a home than an institution. They have activities like movie and poker nights and an outdoor pool where they do exercises. They have a very nice dining room where they serve three meals a day. We had a good dinner there.

December 08, 2016

By Marvin857011

Grand Villa seemed older, and the people there were older, but the facility was nice. The staff was very nice. They were in the same price range as the others.

November 17, 2016

By Bob507427

I liked Grand Villa of Boynton Beach, and it was very nice. The staff is very nice, professional, and informative. I would have liked to live there myself. The grounds are beautiful, well-kept, clean, and very nice. I like the rooms, and they were very nice. The shared room was very nice, big, and beautiful. It was a hotel that was converted into a senior living facility. I would absolutely recommend it.

September 13, 2016

By Aaron865323

Grand Villa of Boynton Beach used to be a hotel. It has a swimming pool and a library. The place was very clean, and it's getting better. They were fixing the sign above the door when I was there. The guy who assisted us was very nice. He showed us everything that was going on there.

August 24, 2016

By JC312354

My mom will be in respite at Grand Villa of Boynton Beach for a short stay. It looks more like a hotel than an old age home. The room looks like a hotel room, nice-sized, queen-sized bed, with brand-new furniture in the room, and it's small but adequate. The dining room looks like a restaurant and the staff is very friendly. We're doing a short-stay respite for a month. There's a small living room and there's a pool which is very nice. The room has a small fridge and a private bathroom. Everything looks really good.

May 22, 2016

By JeffOAHLN

We went to Grand Villa of Boynton Beach for a visit; it was one of those high-end places. The staff was very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. They had variety of room sizes available depending on the rate that you want to pay, and they are all very nice.

Independent Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

• Minimum Age: None

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

Our lovely assisted living community in Boynton Beach, Florida, is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities, designed to help our residents enjoy life to the fullest!

Grand Villa offers lifestyle options including: Assisted Living, Personal Care, Respite Care and Senior Day Program. The different levels of care mean you only pay for the services you require and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

Grand Villa's friendly environment encourages residents to relax and enjoy life. Our full-time Activities Coordinator plans activities, parties, classes, lectures and excursions that are entertaining and engaging. Daily options include a variety of exercise classes and activities to promote flexibility and encourage independence. We even have a heated pool, so you can swim and exercise all year long! Grand Villa offers spacious apartments, ranging in size from studios to one bedrooms with kitchenettes. All apartments are individually climate controlled with private bathrooms, equipped with safety features and are available as private or companion accommodations.

Map of Grand Villa of Boynton Beach