Boynton Health Care Center

Reviews of Boynton Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Boynton Health Care Center

February 01, 2015

By Essie's

My 90 yr old mother was at this facility following surgery. They overworked her in physical therapy, too quickly, and she ended up in the hospital. They didn't even have a Dr. on the premises. The food is horrible, you rarely get anything that resembles what you ordered. Her elderly neighbor layed in her own waste until somebody finally came to change her. This facility does not deserve a good rating.

January 16, 2015

Boynton Health Care Center was very good. The staff was very good, and the accommodations were very good, but the food was not very good. My husband had a private room which is nice and comfortable, but the shared rooms were small.

December 07, 2013

By rosa ramirez 6

The institution is kept very clean. I even saw the cleaning lady use the same brush to clean the toilet and the sink. Amazing. The food served is in a class by itself. Your toy poodle probably eats better. The staff simply don't care about your loved one. The management views each person as a profit center. I lost many nights of sleep when my sister was there.

May 10, 2012

By maggie two

My husband has been in this facility for the past eight months and we are verypleased with the staff and the facility itself. My husband has moderate alzheimers and is very happy with the entirecare he is receiving, the nurses are wonderful, the facility is clean at all times and he is well taken care of in everyway. I sleep very well due my peace of mind about BoyntonHealthCare.

About Boynton Health Care Center

Boynton Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Boynton Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Boynton Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Boynton Health Care Center