Regents Park at Aventura

Reviews of Regents Park at Aventura

Nursing Home Reviews for Regents Park at Aventura

March 25, 2014

By The Cohen Family

Our Dad's stay at Regents Park was a wonderful experience given the circumstances. He was in Rehab for a surgery and the nursing staff, wound care nurse, and management teams did everything they could to get him better and back home. My Dad called his nurses "his angels" and was just amazed at the level of care, skill, and support he was given every day he was there. Our family rested easier knowing he was safe, well cared for, and most of all respected as a person, not just as a patient. We looked at several other facilities and Regents Park was by far the best. We give it our highest recommendation. We will never forget the wonderful staff there. The Cohen Family

July 10, 2012

By mturk33008

My aunt started out in this nursing home following a nervous breakdown that resulted in a short hospital stay. She is 87 years old and seemed to have a hard time dealing with aging. Her stay in Regents Park was for a few months. Her time spent there seemed to be pretty good. The staff there was very accommodating and seemed knowledgeable about what they were doing. My aunt seemed to be getting better and eventually was acting well enough to leave. Overall my family was satisfied with this facility. As of July 2011, the medicare rating for Regents Park At Aventura, was 3 stars, which is a better rating than 59% of nursing homes in Florida. Experience with other nursing homes has not been quite as good. My family has had issues in the past with other nursing homes such as neglect. This was not something that we could see going on here.

July 26, 2011

By ralph stern

spen 28 days at this facility with f racture righ hip -received first rate treatment by nurses as well as the rehab team

July 18, 2011

If I had to sum up what I thought of regent nursing home as a first impression, I would say class. The entry way is designed as a circle shaped valet like pull up. However I have never seen any valet. The first thing I saw was the front desk. The lady was very polite and had me sign in before I was allowed entry. I didn't mind because safety is important. Anyway, I thought the lobby was clean and nice. There is a garden that residents can access which I saw as well. Now, once you get to the rooms everything seems to lay on the cheap side. The beds are old fashioned. They are cranked in order to go up, which can't be good for staff. The beds do not raise very much at that. There are usually to residents to a room. The rooms are not personalized like ones home. There is just a bed, dresser, maybe TV, and curtain. The bathroom wasn't special. Bssic old sink and toilet. I guess I was just a little thrown of from the lavish appearance I wad greeted with. The facility was an overall ok experience. There is a large population of Jewish residents, as is the neighborhood. I enjoyed my visit there because it was a very quiet floor. The staff is knowledgeable about residents and their preferences, which is sometimes all that matters to loved ones, not the quality of furnishings, but the quality of life experienced.

Services and Amenities of Regents Park at Aventura

About Regents Park at Aventura

Regents Park at Aventura is a senior living provider in Aventura, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regents Park at Aventura for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regents Park at Aventura