Palm Garden of Aventura

Reviews of Palm Garden of Aventura

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm Garden of Aventura

September 16, 2014

By Little join

I was here for 6 weeks. I had the best care. I was taken to exercise every morning and was helped greatly.

March 29, 2014

Before my dad passed on, he was at Palm Garden of Aventura nursing home. It was the best of the three that he was in, but it was not great either. The other two were worse, though. My dad was in a shared room. For me, I wouldn't like it. They had old TVs and old furniture. Of all the places he was in, this one had the best food. He liked their food the best. They did have activities, but not really. They had therapy, but my father could have maybe done a little bit better when he first got there, but they didn't work with their patients enough. I hardly ever saw anybody doing much of anything. They would just stick them in this room with a TV in it, and a couple of aides and half of their patients looked like they were drugged. They drugged everybody too much, and they said they didn't, but they did because I put up a big fuss, and I made them stop drugging my dad so much. I could tell when he was being too medicated because he was always sleeping. They did have trained nurses, but they didn't have enough of them. They had a lot of aides; however, these aides didn't know the difference. Also they didn't check on patients enough. I think they just need regular nurses and they need to check on their patients more. This nursing home is in the back of a hospital, so if you're not doing well, they would send you over to the emergency room, but nobody goes there with you. I would think that they should send somebody with the patient, but they didn't. At least they could have sent a person until a relative could get there.

Services and Amenities of Palm Garden of Aventura

About Palm Garden of Aventura

Palm Garden of Aventura is a senior living provider in Aventura, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Palm Garden of Aventura for more details on services and rates.

Map of Palm Garden of Aventura