Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

August 16, 2016

By Poppy12

I had a family member at wilton meadows. Aides are rude and very unattentive. The place is nice when first there, but after a while they tend to ignore patients, if you have a family member who needs attention DON'T PUT THEM HERE. They always say that they are short on help, that's their excuse. But all of the time? Nurses are good, most of them, they can only do so much. Very slow answering the nurses bell. I constantly had to ask for someone to clean. Bathrooms are terrible always dirty toilets, used plastic gloves just thrown on the floor!! My son came with me to see grandma and when we left he had plastic gloves on that were covered in blood. Alot of the patients are sitting in hallways totally passed out, not from being tired they are totally drugged.

March 08, 2016

By DeeLynn

Mother-in-law had a short stay for rehab. post hip surgery. Overall very pleased with stay. Rehab. was great and made quick gains. Staff was very caring, providing good physical care as well as emotional support. She enjoyed the meals. Would definitely come back again if in need of short or even long term care.

February 23, 2016

By Audrey23

My husband will be admitted on Monday to Wilton Meadows, but a couple of years ago, I was there for 20 days. This past fall, my husband had a stroke and was in intensive care at the hospital, then he was sent to Wilton Meadows for 20 days. It’s a very large, well-kept place with little patios outside where people could go and little areas with nice furniture inside for people to come out of their rooms and sit with visitors. You could go out there with relatives and friends and have a meal or a cup of coffee. My first impression was that it was very clean. I thought the staff on the whole was wonderful. The physical therapy department was fantastic. I loved my main nurses and most of the nursing aides. The admissions people were just wonderful and very caring.

January 18, 2016

By debbidotcom

2016 My mom has been in the MAPLE area for 1 year so far. I find the place very nicely kept, clean, helpful and most of the staff are cheery. The AID'S are not all pleasant. There is a lot of the AID'S who are just lazy and miserable old folk. The Younger AIDS are much better and helpful. The nurses are all very busy but always make the time. The events people try very hard to get it all done. It would be nice if they had more trips for those in wheelchairs. Since my mom cannot get out. The FOOD has gone downhill, not great choices or variety, which gets depressing. Visiting with food always lifts spirits. My Mom also spent time in the rehab area first, for a few months which was also very nice. Mom has visitors often so that is always helpful when you know what is actually happening.

December 26, 2015

By Very unhap

Not happy about this place.fancy n outside horrible inside.. my mom passed away in here! No respect no dignity! Afraid of complaining of want they would do to loved one!!! Aides no consideration !!!!! They lied to me , careless of anything.

January 26, 2015

By Robert65783

From the moment my mother was checked into the Wilton Meadows rehab facility, she was taken care of. Initially she was against coming, but with all the care and TLC she has been given, its now a matter of how to get her to leave. The staff here is very attentive and very caring. I highly recommend this facility to anyone who has a loved one who they want to ensure gets the TLC they deserve.

January 17, 2015

By TKR

We checked in on a Friday afternoon for short term rehab following single knee replacement surgery. Attending physician not available to do formal admission till Monday. Physical therapists did not visit before going home for weekend, so no evaluation until Monday. No meds on site and not able to fill prescriptions till later that evening. Had to provide pain med from the supervisors "emergency" supply. Lack of coordination among nursing staff. We decided better to go home if there was not going to be rehab till Monday. Discharging hospital should have prepared us better and Meadows staff should have given us better info upon admission.

July 24, 2012

By Melinda5

My Mother suffered from Alzheimers disease and was a resident at this facility for ten months. The Director of this facility (Mr. A. Krotchko) needlessly sent my Mother to a mental health hospital in Hartford for two weeks where they broke her ankle, her knee and a bone in her back. Upon her return to WM she was bedridden and died three months later. My Mother was never aggressive and there was absolutely no need to put her through the torture she endured because of his action. The social worker is useless (Linda) and could care less about the patients. It was a horrible, horrible experience.

Services and Amenities of Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

Wilton Meadows Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Wilton, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Wilton Meadows Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wilton Meadows Health Care Center