Newington Health Care Center

Reviews of Newington Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Newington Health Care Center

March 27, 2012

By LMF71

Both my grandparents stayed at this facility together in the same room. My grandmother was ill, my grandfather paid "rent" to stay with her so they could be together. The staff that I met were attentive, kind and friendly. They made conversation with my grandparents and seemed to genuinely enjoy meeting me and their other visitors. The amenities seemed appropriate for the type of facility. The dining room was impressive looking and inviting - decorative in a way that helped the patients feel as though they were at home vs. eating in a dining hall. The facility was easy to access. Parking was sufficient. The building didn't have that hospital smell that I expected even though I visited during dinner time. The building and my grandparents' room was clean, modern, and the decor was simple yet comfortable. I know that my grandparents enjoyed staying here. They said the nursing staff was exceptional. Each time they go back, the staff remembers them which helps them to feel at ease during the transition back into the facility.

November 02, 2011

By Flyer41

This nursing home was a great place to stay. They provided me with great service and care. Their food was alright and the rooms were kept clean and smelt nice. The staff was very kind and helpful.

November 01, 2011

By Flyer4

Services and Amenities of Newington Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Newington Health Care Center

Newington Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Newington, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Newington Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Newington Health Care Center