Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

January 28, 2012

By babisson

My aunt was referred to Cambridge Manor after a hospital stay for physical therapy. She was admitted to their short stay rehab program called Passport. I visited her at the end of her stay to see what her impressions were. I found the location clean and pleasant. It was brightly colored and there were residents moving freely throughout the facility.Upon meeting with my Aunt, I found her in good spirits and feeling much better than the last time I had seen here (prior to her hospitalization). She reported that she was very pleased with the facility and their level of expertise. She is very critical of hospitals and health care providers, so for her to be giving out praise is rare. She said she had been receiving therapy twice a day for the duration of her stay and she was able to move around without assistance now. While I was present she got out of her chair and used the bathroom independently, which has never happened before. Based on what I saw from my visit and the positive reports my Aunt gave, I have no reservations about recommending this facility to others.

Services and Amenities of Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

About Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Fairfield, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center