Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

October 11, 2014

By ginpic

I entered Cambridge for a short-term stay after hip replacement surgery. I checked out after one day after receiving no care and witnessing the poor care given to my roommate who was in great distress. Aside from the poor service and exceptionally poor food, the facility is old and outdated. The bed was uncomfortable as was the chair, and the décor is circa 1980. The room phone service is outdated and calls beyond local calls were impossible to make which meant I couldn’t place a call to my children’s cell phones. In addition, cell phone service was spotty at best. Brown paper towels pulled from a silver dispenser in the bathroom added to my dissatisfaction. Don’t know how this place received such high ratings.

May 18, 2012

By Grandmasboy1

I am very impressed with the service, the quality and the friendliness of Cambridge Manor. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an assisted living facility as I can sleep well at night knowing my grandmother is in excellent care. I appreciate the hospitality and I am happy they go above and beyond the requirements of living as they offer entertainment for the elderly which is appropriate and fun. I look forward to going every week not only to vist my grandmother but also to see all the people. I have been going for years and I have never been disappointed.

January 28, 2012

By babisson

My aunt was referred to Cambridge Manor after a hospital stay for physical therapy. She was admitted to their short stay rehab program called Passport. I visited her at the end of her stay to see what her impressions were. I found the location clean and pleasant. It was brightly colored and there were residents moving freely throughout the facility.Upon meeting with my Aunt, I found her in good spirits and feeling much better than the last time I had seen here (prior to her hospitalization). She reported that she was very pleased with the facility and their level of expertise. She is very critical of hospitals and health care providers, so for her to be giving out praise is rare. She said she had been receiving therapy twice a day for the duration of her stay and she was able to move around without assistance now. While I was present she got out of her chair and used the bathroom independently, which has never happened before. Based on what I saw from my visit and the positive reports my Aunt gave, I have no reservations about recommending this facility to others.

Services and Amenities of Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Fairfield, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center