Kraft Home

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 23k558

• Get Costs

About Kraft Home

Kraft Home is a small residential community known today as "Assisted Living". It is designed to provide the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with ADL (Activities of Daily Living), such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and medication administration. Our residents enjoy the benefits of personalized assistance and care with our high staff ratio.

Kraft Home offers a personal care that encourages independence and quality of life in a residential environment with increased level of assistance.

Map of Kraft Home