HighPointe Senior Living

6383 E. Girard Place, Denver, CO 80222
HighPointe Senior Living (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 198 days

All Inclusive Memory Care starting at $6,100.

Reviews of HighPointe Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for HighPointe Senior Living

August 21, 2017

By Kathy

HighPointe Assisted Living & Memory Care was absolutely #1. It was beautiful, perfectly kept, and had friendly staff. It was a good tour. However, my mother still drives, and it's in a highly congested area for traffic and that was the only negative of that place. Otherwise, it was 100% top shelf to us. There was not a single thing that we had an objection to other than the traffic. We looked at a very nice little two-bedroom apartment. It was roomy, newly painted, had clean carpet, and extremely well maintained. It was like walking into a 4-star hotel in the lobby, and the rooms were very nice. It had more of a hotel atmosphere, which is not a negative. We are people that like to live in a room and do little activities, but we're not looking for a big group home. The staff knew all the names of the residents and everybody spoke to everybody, which made it homey. We haven't tried the food, but I reviewed the menu and I'd give it a 5 with the amount of choices that you have. Everything looked new.

August 21, 2017

By reviewer

My in-laws moved to High Pointe and it's near our home. It's newer, clean, larger, and it seemed something that would fit them better. They're very good and we have had no issues so far. They would come in and helped my mother-in-law out of bed, assisted in getting her showered, and getting her to her meals. They have doctors and nurses on site. We just felt good about the place.

May 02, 2017

By sfunk

Both of my parents are residents of High Point in Denver. I visit them 4 days a week. The staff is amazing and always caring and patient. There room is always clean and the meals are very well prepared. The administrative staff is very professional, make time for everyone and respond to all our needs. We're very happy.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to HighPointe Assisted Living & Memory Care! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

April 22, 2017

By jkbnebr

My sisters and I looked at Assisted Living facilities in the metro area for months before we visited and decided on HighPointe Assisted Living. We liked that it was a smaller facility and felt that our parents would get the attention they deserved. We were impressed that the staff knew the names of ALL residents and the residents knew the names of staff. From the moment we walked in, the Assisted Living staff were helpful, kind and thoughtful to my parents and to us. There's not a question or problem too big or small that Angie, Annette or Tracy won't address in a caring and thoughtful manner. We can not sing the praises of Tracy, Manager of the Assisted Living area, enough . We have personally witnessed her dedication and loving heart. My parents love the tasty meals and we love that our parents have made new friends. The Resident Club staff is also amazing.. They would personally go get my parents to participate in the activities. If you are looking for an Assisted Living place that cares about you or your loved ones, HighPointe should be at the top of your list.

Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

January 06, 2017

By Kelly330353

HighPointe was luxurious and upscale, and had a quiet setting and OK rooms. They allow you and want you to furnish the rooms yourself, which we prefer.

December 05, 2016

By Dan384661

We have selected HighPointe. It is very nice in terms of its physical asset. It is not cheap, but it is certainly more economical than some of the places we have looked at. I think it is a really good value. I think they have probably as good or better amenities than any of the places we ever checked. My mother is in memory care. They have daily activities, and they keep them busy. Food is excellent. HighPointe is probably the best bargain for what they have to offer out of anywhere in the city that I could find.

June 28, 2016

By GSJSUQ

The staff at HighPointe is the best that I have seen. This is the third place that my husband has been in. They're all very kind and gentle. If they're ready to go and he needs something, they'll step back, find out what he wants, and give it to him before they leave. The rooms are very nice. He's in a one-bedroom with a small living room and a little kitchenette with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, kitchen sink, and some cupboards. They also have an apartment-sized washer and dryer in there and a full bathroom. They have all kinds of activities, like memory games, current events, bingo, cribbage, and outings for Sunday afternoon drives, to the botanical gardens, and grocery stores. They have intergenerational programs and a beauty salon. For Memorial Day, they had a barbecue and wanted all of the residents to invite their families. The food is very good restaurant-quality. They come to you and tell you the specials, what the soup is, and what type of fish they have for the day. If you don't like anything from what they've told you, there's a whole menu that you can choose from. Once or twice a month, they have brunch on a Sunday and family members can come to that. They put out an assortment of delicious food. It's the best food I've ever tasted in a facility like this. If I would ever have to go to any place, I've already told my children that's where I'd want to go.

March 28, 2016

By Haley2

Our experience with HighPointe has been good. It is by far the best place that we have seen. We chose it because we liked the setup and the cleanliness of the place. The rooms are very clean. The whole facility has a nice environment. The food is good. They generally have activities daily. The work attitude of the staff is good. They are caring and helpful. We are very satisfied with our father’s care.

February 21, 2016

By Sue120288650

HighPointe was my father’s choice. I like the fact that it seems more like a hotel than an assisted living facility. Everybody is very nice. Every time I go back, I’m impressed with the fact that they are very kind. They call my parents by their names. My parents are on different levels of care, but they’re getting good care. The food is better than most institutional-type food, and it's served restaurant-style. My parents really enjoy going down to their dining room three times a day. The activities are adequate; my dad wishes there were more, but he is at a different level than my mother, and my mother can’t really do a lot of the activities that they offer.

December 30, 2015

By Willliam1

My father is at HighPointe Senior Living. It's a very nice community. His apartment is just the right size for him. The staff is very nice and helpful. They do have outings as well as they play games.

November 24, 2015

By CaringDaughter9

I liked everything about HighPointe. I thought it was a great place. I liked the staff; they treated me very well and went out of their way. Generally speaking, the apartments were lovely. It’s relatively new and spacious as far as senior places go. This place is better than most. We thought the food was very good, although we just had one lunch. It was better than average. I think there was a cooking class going on, and I saw some people in the exercise center, too. They were gracious.

July 28, 2015

My parents are at Highpointe Assisted Living. The people are very nice. The rooms are small, but they are very nicely appointed.

May 06, 2015

HighPointe Senior Living was very clean, but it was traffic to get into it, and that was my biggest concern. It was more of an urban area with not much ground like trees and outdoor space. It's a very clean place with great amenities. I saw a room; it was a one bedroom, and the space was fine. I only met with the lady that conducted the tour, and she was very nice. I did have the opportunity to talk to a couple of the residents there who seemed very happy about the place.

March 31, 2015

We have my in-laws set up in HighPointe. The staff's work ethics is very good. So far, so good. My in-laws have only been there for two weeks now. However, the meal services are a little slow. I think they are still getting their system shaken down a little bit in terms of new employees and new system because this facility is brand new.

Costs for HighPointe Senior Living

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About HighPointe Senior Living

HighPointe was built with state-of-the-art amenities and is beautifully appointed. The apartments are spacious and there are several floor plans to choose from - studio, one and two bedroom options. The community has a wellness center, theater, stunning fourth floor community room, dining room, bistro, library and beauty salon. It is a luxurious community for seniors and there is no buy in fee. The rent is month-to-month and all the amenities, including transportation, is included in the rent. At Your Service℠ is the concierge service also provided where literally, all a resident has to do is pick up the phone, and the concierge is at their service. The dining room serves delicious, chef-prepared meals in a restaurant style setting throughout the day. There is also a private dining room for special occasions or private family dinners. HighPointe caters to seniors who need assistance in their daily lives or struggle with Alzheimer's or dementia. The staff at HighPointe is highly trained with 20 years of experience and they are available 24 hours a day. HighPointe offers a unique program called The Resident's Club℠ for seniors at the beginning stages of dementia who do not yet need a secure memory care environment but do need more structure than the independence of assisted living.

We offer a Residence Club for those individuals with mild cognitive impairment. It is a structured club where residences thrive. We also have a more urban feel to our community.

Map of HighPointe Senior Living