HighPointe Senior Living

Reviews of HighPointe Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for HighPointe Senior Living

March 28, 2016

By Haley2

Our experience with HighPointe has been good. It is by far the best place that we have seen. We chose it because we liked the setup and the cleanliness of the place. The rooms are very clean. The whole facility has a nice environment. The food is good. They generally have activities daily. The work attitude of the staff is good. They are caring and helpful. We are very satisfied with our father’s care.

February 21, 2016

By Sue120288650

HighPointe was my father’s choice. I like the fact that it seems more like a hotel than an assisted living facility. Everybody is very nice. Every time I go back, I’m impressed with the fact that they are very kind. They call my parents by their names. My parents are on different levels of care, but they’re getting good care. The food is better than most institutional-type food, and it's served restaurant-style. My parents really enjoy going down to their dining room three times a day. The activities are adequate; my dad wishes there were more, but he is at a different level than my mother, and my mother can’t really do a lot of the activities that they offer.

December 30, 2015

By Willliam1

My father is at HighPointe Senior Living. It's a very nice community. His apartment is just the right size for him. The staff is very nice and helpful. They do have outings as well as they play games.

November 24, 2015

By CaringDaughter9

I liked everything about HighPointe. I thought it was a great place. I liked the staff; they treated me very well and went out of their way. Generally speaking, the apartments were lovely. It’s relatively new and spacious as far as senior places go. This place is better than most. We thought the food was very good, although we just had one lunch. It was better than average. I think there was a cooking class going on, and I saw some people in the exercise center, too. They were gracious.

July 28, 2015

My parents are at Highpointe Assisted Living. The people are very nice. The rooms are small, but they are very nicely appointed.

May 06, 2015

HighPointe Senior Living was very clean, but it was traffic to get into it, and that was my biggest concern. It was more of an urban area with not much ground like trees and outdoor space. It's a very clean place with great amenities. I saw a room; it was a one bedroom, and the space was fine. I only met with the lady that conducted the tour, and she was very nice. I did have the opportunity to talk to a couple of the residents there who seemed very happy about the place.

March 31, 2015

We have my in-laws set up in HighPointe. The staff's work ethics is very good. So far, so good. My in-laws have only been there for two weeks now. However, the meal services are a little slow. I think they are still getting their system shaken down a little bit in terms of new employees and new system because this facility is brand new.

Costs for HighPointe Senior Living

Photos of HighPointe Senior Living

Services and Amenities of HighPointe Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Chef Prepared, Delicious And Nutritious Meals Every Day, Special Diets,

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About HighPointe Senior Living

HighPointe was built with state-of-the-art amenities and is beautifully appointed. The apartments are spacious and there are several floor plans to choose from - studio, one and two bedroom options. The community has a wellness center, theater, stunning fourth floor community room, dining room, bistro, library and beauty salon. It is a luxurious community for seniors and there is no buy in fee. The rent is month-to-month and all the amenities, including transportation, is included in the rent. At Your Service℠ is the concierge service also provided where literally, all a resident has to do is pick up the phone, and the concierge is at their service. The dining room serves delicious, chef-prepared meals in a restaurant style setting throughout the day. There is also a private dining room for special occasions or private family dinners. HighPointe caters to seniors who need assistance in their daily lives or struggle with Alzheimer's or dementia. The staff at HighPointe is highly trained with 20 years of experience and they are available 24 hours a day. HighPointe offers a unique program called The Resident's Club℠ for seniors at the beginning stages of dementia who do not yet need a secure memory care environment but do need more structure than the independence of assisted living.

Map of HighPointe Senior Living