Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The

Reviews of Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The

Nursing Home Reviews for Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The

December 04, 2017

By Martha F.

My father-in-law has been at The Healthcare Resort of Colorado Springs for almost a month. We weren't impressed. They were really bad with assistance. If my father-in-law rang the button, it could take them hours to help him. My husband put him to bed every night instead of them. When it came to them helping him do things, they were so slow. Everyone was very nice though and the food was amazing since they had a great chef. The place was very beautiful, with fireplaces and a nice eating area. It looked like a nice resort, except the rooms were too small. My father-in-law had a private room, but they did have shared rooms. Their therapy was amazing though and they did a great job with rehab.

Services and Amenities of Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The

Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The is a senior living provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Healthcare Resort Of Colorado Springs, The