Kipling Meadows

Reviews of Kipling Meadows

Independent Living Reviews for Kipling Meadows

October 28, 2015

By Lisa114204650

We found a place for my mother-in-law here. She's been there for a month, and so far, it has been fine. The place is very nice, and the atmosphere is very clean. It's very clean, as well.

October 28, 2015

By Kim55443950

I chose here for my mother. It’s a great place, and I love it. It’s beautiful and very warm. The staff is wonderful. The food is great, and their apartments are gorgeous. I would definitely recommend them.

June 07, 2015

It was fine. Mom needed more care when she fell and broke her arm, so we had leave. The rooms were beautiful. They were cheery, nice, and large. Even the studio was accommodating. It was a beautiful place. It was very well decorated, and the food was good.

May 31, 2015

By Debbie107735950

We chose here for my dad. Everything is fine. We are treated with a lot of respect. It is a very comfortable experience. They have a unit that he needs, and it is on the ground floor. They accept cats, which is very important to him. Everything is done very well so far. They have 3 meals a day. They provide laundry service and housekeeping for him. They have poker clubs and card clubs. It takes him about 6 weeks to be comfortable in participating with that. He just started participating in outside activities.

December 22, 2014

By Debbie99089850

My aunt is here. When we first visited, the people there were very helpful. Everything seems to be good in terms of amenities. Food seems really good. My aunt said she really likes the food. The dining area is very nice.

November 05, 2014

By Carole15

It was like a really fancy hotel. I went there for lunch, and what I ate was very good. It’s a beautiful place, and it looked very high-end. The ones that work there were friendly, but the ones that lived there kept to themselves. They were a little bit standoffish.

July 02, 2014

By Nancy83738250

They were nice and friendly. Their meal was pretty good. I like this facility because it was in my old neighborhood, not far from where I moved from. There were a lot of familiar things around me.

June 26, 2014

I would recommend it to everybody. If you need assistance getting to the dining room, you have to hire somebody from the outside to do that because it's independent living. The food was good. They've got games you can play, they've got entertainment that comes in several times a month, and they have trips that they take you on. However, the laundry is at the end of the long hallway, and of course it's way down. You have to make sure that you get down there when it's done so that other people can use the laundry room. So that's one thing they can improve on.

February 09, 2013

By Pat13

It seems to have all the things that we would enjoy. It's a beautiful estate. It's like a big, nice hotel, and it's a little bit out in the country, so it's not congested. It's a very comfortable way of life here. It's a pretty place. It's decorated beautifully inside and all the facilities are really nice. We're just very satisfied. The food is very good. We have three meals a day. The rooms are small but that's all we need. They're very nicely and conveniently setup, so we can get to the dining room easily. The servers and the chef were very nice and very accommodating to us. We get some of our cleaning done and the staff that does that is very nice as well.

Questions about Kipling Meadows

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Kipling Meadows. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Kipling Meadows offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Kipling Meadows exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Kipling Meadows offer to independent living residents?

If Kipling Meadows accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Kipling Meadows work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Kipling Meadows

Photos of Kipling Meadows

Services and Amenities of Kipling Meadows

• Housing Extra: Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Kipling Meadows

At Kipling Meadows, we have applied our experience in senior living to perfecting the everyday experience of our small, wonderful community in Arvada, CO. Energetic, satisfying senior living starts with a beautiful property at the foothills of the Rockies, with a view to adjacent horse pastures and meadows. Inside our renovated buildings, residents, staff, and extended family come together to build deep and meaningful relationships. We are family, committed to each other’s good health, well-being, and happiness.

Map of Kipling Meadows