Silverado Thousand Oaks Memory Care
Offers Memory Care
Costs for Silverado Thousand Oaks Memory Care
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Silverado Thousand Oaks Memory Care
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $7200
- Memory Care Starting At: $8000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: Yes
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 82
- Respite Care
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 565850072
About Silverado Thousand Oaks Memory Care
Silverado Thousand Oaks Memory Care Community has been designed to provide more than just assisted living. It is a specialized memory care community dedicated to enriching life for the memory impaired.
Silverado Thousand Oaks Highlights:
- Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, high up on a hill with amazing views of Thousand Oaks
- Less than 2 miles from Los Robles Medical Center
- New construction, large windows and skylights bring in abundant sunshine and natural sunlight
- Two restaurant-style dining rooms and open 24/7 bistros
- Outside courtyard with winding walking path and glassed-in outside dining areas with spectacular views.
- Wide hallways for easy navigation
- Several multi-purpose rooms for purposeful robust and engaging activities as well as a number of smaller gathering areas
- Specialized indoor lighting eases sundowner syndrome
- Welcomed to Thousand Oaks by a rare unanimous 5-0 vote of approval from the city council
Silverado’s dedication to providing for the needs of memory-impaired residents means that we are more than just assisted living. Specializing in memory care and dementia care allows us to provide for residents whose needs have grown beyond what more generalized senior living communities offer. Our philosophy is built around offering a comfortable environment staffed with skilled professionals who deliver the best care possible, enriching lives and focusing on the wellbeing of residents’ minds, spirits and bodies.
Each community provides expert clinical care led by a Physician Medical Director (many memory care providers have only one medical director for their entire company – we have one at each community). Licensed nurses are on-site around the clock. Every Silverado associate receives training in dementia and how it affects the residents with whom they work. The communities are arranged into three neighborhoods providing different levels of care to meet the needs of residents at different stages of the disease (Nexus, Enrichment and Sensory).
Communities provide a warm, comfortable environment that features pets and often children. Independence and socializing are encouraged as ways to help residents maintain function and ability. Restaurant-quality meals, engaging activities and life-enriching outings round out the living experience at Silverado.
What Makes Us Special
We want to reassure you that we understand that no one knows your loved one more than you do. We are the experts in what we do, having led the way in memory care for over 20 years.Get Costs