Atria Las Posas

Reviews of Atria Las Posas

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Las Posas

October 27, 2015

By Skippy1

Atria Las Posas was airy, clean, and professional. They got very friendly staff and nice facilities. The dining area was very nice and very warm, like a high-end restaurant. There were lots of games, computers, movies, etc. They could improve on their pricing.

July 13, 2015

By Jackie41

We were treated well at Atria; it’s kind of a whirlwind, and they really wanted us to sign up. They were very upbeat, and the people that we saw there seemed healthy. The facility was medium sized, very clean, and new. There were apartments on the ground floor, and there was a courtyard. It was homey. It was in a busy thoroughfare through the town and is well travelled, so it was hard to get out from parking.

May 12, 2015

We liked the fact that it's like a hotel, but yet they have medical personnel available -- some in the facility and some that come on a routine basis. They have hundreds of activities, and they're trying to think of new things all the time. Atria Las Posas is a lovely facility, and we're very pleasantly surprised. My mother has been in there for eight weeks now. Doctor's appointments are set up, and the doctor comes to the facility. It's extremely clean and well maintained -- no dings, dents, or things falling off. It looks brand new.

April 06, 2015

He is in Atria Las Posas. Everything is fabulous, clean, and immaculate. The food is outstanding. There are just no drawbacks. The rooms are just regular rooms. He is in a shared room with another person, and they each have their own bed, dresser, and night stand. They get bathed 2 to 3 times a week. They have all kinds of activities from early in the morning until later in the day. They take them on bus rides and picnics.

February 25, 2015

By Grace25

Atria Las Posas was a beautiful, clean, and organized facility. The food was good. They had good staff who were very friendly and very welcoming. The rooms and the dining rooms were very good. They had activities posted on the board.

November 01, 2014

By Betty101147950

My visit at Atria Las Posas was great. In fact, they would give you strawberry pies when you leave. The staff was just really great. However, it is still a little bit farther for our family to travel, and that's the only thing that keeps up from going out there. For their activities director, they did have a retired gym teacher, and she has really got exercise going. She has a very upbeat personality. Also they have field trips.

September 29, 2014

Regarding the amenities, environment, and services at Atria Las Posas, they're all very impressive. The staff was excellent. Their rooms and dining room were fine. What impressed me most about this place were the accommodations and the staff.

August 27, 2014

By Cheryl43

I was very impressed with Atria and it felt very high class. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were nice, though a little small. There are lots of physical activities like Wii bowling and field trips. I liked it as it felt like you are on a cruise ship.

February 27, 2014

Atria Las Posas was very nice and friendly. I was really impressed with that facility. The girl that took me through the place was really nice. The rooms were really nice, too. They have a nice outside courtyard in the center. They have a menu and you could order whatever you want.

January 31, 2014

By Linda75739850

Atria Las Posas was awesome. I want to move in there myself. I like the facility. It's clean and it didn't smell. It was all very good. Their rooms were all nice. This one would be my number one because it was spacious, clean, friendly, and I also like the activity director. I know the activity director there, so it was nice to see someone that I knew. She just loves that place. She said she never knew how unhappy she was until she had this job and, for her, it was the best place to be. All the people there seemed to be really enjoying themselves. They had a nice little bar and my mom would have loved that. She likes to drink her wine. Also with regards to these types of places, a lot of them when I asked what they have for sight-impaired people, they don't have any specific answer. All I got were these stares. But Atria, they have a lady that worked at Braille for 25 years and she's working there now. She was wonderful and I thought that was very good. When we left, they gave us a strawberry pie and it was one of the best pies we ever tasted. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

January 30, 2014

Atria has a nice activity plan and I believe it's separate memory care. Everything was very nice. The people were real friendly. Nothing in particular the best. It was just overall very nice. The people who showed me around were very friendly, very informative.

June 01, 2012

By bats25

This facility is one of the best that I have been to this date. The common areas are very clean and have a refreshing smell to them. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The staff seems to really enjoy not just the work they are doing but also really enjoy creating lasting relationships with the people whom they are caring for. The grounds at the facility are very well maintained and are very soothing and relaxing. An ideal environment to have a loved one spends some of their last days in. My grand parents have become really involved within the community as well. Making new friendships and being encouraged by the staff to do activities, such as knitting or card games with other residents. They both have nothing but great things to say about the location and the staff. A few of the staff members have become a second family to my grand parents and my grand parents speak of them as if they were sons and daughters. Over all our experiences here have been really amazing and were are all very glad that we chose this facility.

May 25, 2011

By yt20

Visited this facility

The facility was great. It was not rowed like all of the other places I had visited previously. My wife and I would love to live in a place like this, where there is plenty of activities and plenty of free space to roam and do what we would like to do freely. Although this place was great, the staff wasn't the friendliest, and that was our main concern, because if they won't care for us, who will? This deducted a star for sure. But other than that, the whole place would have been our #1 pick. It is a shame that they did not have a friendly staff, if they did, I would be writing this from there right now!

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Las Posas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: License #565800476

• Get Costs

About Atria Las Posas

Celebrate your independence at Atria Las Posas! Entertain family and friends in the courtyard and enjoy the outdoor grill. Or take advantage of all the community has to offer inside, including a movie room with projector screen, an upgraded salon, and a fitness center with senior-friendly equipment. Delicious menus full of fresh ingredients and over 200 events and programs each month make Atria Las Posas the preferred senior community in the area.

The community is conveniently located near parks, shopping, the public library and community hospitals, enabling seniors to live an active, secure lifestyle. And discreet care is always available when you need it. Atria Las Posas is also home to a memory care neighborhood featuring a family support program, secure outdoor courtyard and family-style meals.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Las Posas