Cypress Place Assisted Living

1200 Cypress Point Lane, Ventura, CA 93003
LIMITED TIME OFFER! Only 10 days left!

October Move-In Special: Take financial possession by 10/25/19 and receive half off admission fee (regularly $3500) and half off November rent (room and board only, not levels of care). Excludes memory care apartments.

Cypress Place Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cypress Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Cypress Place Assisted Living

February 26, 2016

By Caring H

The rooms at Cypress Place Senior Living are large and have several options for shared rooms; our budget wouldn’t allow for a private room. The shared room we saw had more storage and a little kitchenette with a refrigerator and sink. The place is big, like a hotel. We spoke with the marketing director who spent a great deal of time with us even though he knows that it is beyond our financial means to put Mom in there. He even did a follow up call. If we could afford it, we would have placed Mom there. They have a computer room where there is Wi-Fi, crafts, and a lot of outdoor activities.

January 27, 2016

By Satisfied visitor6

I like the social activities, the cleanliness, and the atmosphere of Cypress Place. The staff is wonderful; many of them have been there for about 10 to 15 years, and that’s kind of impressive. My sister has only been there a short time, and I’m very happy.

January 15, 2016

By Kevin24

Cypress Place has nice facilities, the people seem to know what they’re doing, and they have experience with keeping people happy and active. It was clean.

December 16, 2015

Cypress Place was nice. They had studios, one-bedrooms and two-bedrooms, which were nice-sized. I would recommend them.

September 25, 2015

By Marlene30

Cypress Place is a very nice facility and people are very nice. So far it’s been great. What I like the most is the way they run their facility. They’re very accommodating and very friendly. They have been very patient with me and my situation. I was not able to try the food, but we did see the menu and it was great.

August 22, 2015

By Deborah112106250

Cypress Place -- I loved this place. They have an independent living building and an assisted building, which are separated by a big courtyard with a Koi pond. A lot of the units have balconies, and they have a lot of social gatherings, get-togethers, and a lot of different things for the residents. They also have a chauffeur service to take the residents to their doctors' appointments or grocery shopping. They practically are connected to the Bronte parking lot, so if someone wants to go over and buy snacks for themselves, it is very convenient. Some of the units have kitchenettes, and some of them you can fit even a full-sized refrigerator into the little kitchen area. I thought the atmosphere there was very pleasant. There's a lot to do in both the independent and the assisted living. The activities were great; they had this little cocktail party with the full bar and music, and there were a lot of people there. They had a sing-along, and they were just having a great old time. They took me through some rooms where the residents had made different paintings and things like that, and they were doing crafts, so there is a lot to do. The units were large and just seemed more open. When you make an appointment, you have to specify if you wanted to talk about the independent living or the assisted living because they are two separate buildings even though they are joined by a courtyard. The more I talked to the woman, it was more for my mom that we decided to look at the independent living than the assisted for her at this point. And you can transition from one to the other as you decline. Another thing I liked about the Cypress was they have 24-hour dining, so you aren't regimented like you have to be at breakfast at 8 in the morning. It was flexible dining.

Thank you for your review. Here at Cypress Place, we strive to give every one of our residents a great life. We try and do this through a welcoming atmosphere that encourages our residents to get to know both our staff and their fellow residents. We strive to give our residents the independence they desire with the assistance they may need.

May 31, 2015

By Erin6

Cypress Place is the one where it just felt like a hotel or a hospital. I didn't really like that about the hallways and the elevator and that type of stuff. In the other facility, my dad doesn't have to deal with any of that because he is just in a small kind of cottage area, and it is very nice. They are very nice though. I don't think I did try the food. My dad is not picky with that kind of stuff so I didn't do that type of tour. I didn't really try any food in any of the other places. My dad has been a bachelor his whole life, so having someone fix him things just seems like a pleasure. I just quickly went on the tour, and I wasn't looking at that type of atmosphere, so that is why I didn't really continue further.

January 24, 2015

By Elaine29

Dad was at Cypress Place Senior Living before passing away. The staff was fabulous. They met all of dad's needs which were many. It has a lovely outdoor patio setting, so I feel it was safe and secure. It had a very nice home environment. Everything was very clean, and the rooms were spacious. They also have various activities, and whatever the resident needed, they were able to meet those needs. So if they wanted to go for a ride, they have that option. They also do stimulating activities, so that was good. The dining area is like a diner or café setting, and that was very charming. The food was good. They have a menu set of the month, and what they offered was healthy.

December 23, 2013

By Lindsay2

Cypress Place was nice. I did see one studio apartment there. They did have activities for their residents. They even have their own beauty shops. Compared to the rehab place that my mother was in, I would say this facility was upscale. I would consider this place for her because, in terms of location, it is just right across from where I work and it is also close to where I live.

September 30, 2011

By Lindsey72

My mother passed away three years ago 9 moths after a diabetic seizure. She had struggled with it for years but toward the end after she left the hospital she knew she wasn't going to be able to live alone. I work as a Co-Pilot and am away for large sections out of the week so I knew that she could live with me but would not get the care that she needed.The facility was all around for the most part wonderful. They were probably better even than I remember but losing a loved one tends to make memories seem more bleak.She was very comfortable and always said that the staff was very attentive and would bring her anything she needed. She didn't do much socially but she loved to read and she enjoyed her time there. She probably wouldn't have lasted that long anywhere else but they made sure her diet was taken care of properly and monitored her insulin levels religiously. I would highly recommend them to anyone else that has a loved one in need of an assisted living home.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your loved one's death. Here at Cypress Place, we strive to give every one of our residents a great life. We try and do this through a welcoming atmosphere that encourages our residents to get to know both our staff and their fellow residents. We strive to give our residents the independence they desire with the assistance they may need.

Memory Care Reviews for Cypress Place Assisted Living

Costs for Cypress Place Assisted Living

Photos of Cypress Place Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Cypress Place Assisted Living

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Pending

• About Cypress Place Assisted Living

Cypress Place offers a vibrant lifestyle, accommodating a wide range of interests. Programs are designed to encourage participation by trying new adventures, enhance joy, provide a sense of accomplishment and build new friendships, all while promoting residents’ physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.

Our secure, specialized memory care neighborhood offers spacious private suites in a home-like setting, with supervised access to amenities, and care by our highly trained and compassionate staff. Contact us today to learn more about how our exclusive programming can improve the quality of life of your loved one.

Map of Cypress Place Assisted Living