Camarillo Senior Living

Camarillo Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Camarillo Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Camarillo Senior Living

December 16, 2015

Everything was nice. The people, the rooms, and the dining area were very nice.

October 27, 2015

By Dale21

I visited for my father. It seemed really nice. It was comparable with the other facility. Everything was very nice. The only person I met was the person that gave the tour, but everybody seemed nice. Everybody was calling each other by name. It was my second choice. The dining area was nice. The rooms were nice. The grounds were nice. The staff was friendly.

October 19, 2015

I went to here and the place is very nice, but expensive.

June 30, 2015

My tour was very good. I liked it. The rooms and the grounds were fine and the neighborhood was very nice.

June 22, 2015

Everything was very good and the people were fine. The representative, Victoria, was excellent, and everything was fine. They have karaoke, entertainers coming in, and other various activities. The room was nice room with a living room. We were after a secure section. The dining area was quite nice.

June 20, 2015

It is a nice place. The room has one bedroom, a living room, a small little kitchen area, and a fridge. I see my mom three times a day, and from what she said, the food is excellent. Everyday there is something new; there are in-house recreational activities, and then they have services to take them to movies and shopping.

February 25, 2015

By Grace25

The amenities were generally very well represented here. It was a beautiful facility, and they were really good. The staff knew what they were doing.

December 13, 2014

We’ve had mother here for a couple of months. I think it’s an excellent facility. Everybody is extremely nice, and they’re conscientious. The physical therapy people are excellent. They have good food in restaurants. Everything about it is as well as you could possibly expect, so I would recommend it. It’s very clean. She’s in a semi-private room with 2 people in it. They have entertainers come in. They have a lot going on, so it’s very nice. Overall, everything about the facility is excellent. Once a while, things don’t go exactly like it should, but it’s not that much.

April 26, 2014

By Jeanne18

It was very friendly and had a lot of light. It's very clean. It's not the newest facility, but I liked it a lot. I liked the people who showed us the facility. I believe it was the manager and one other lady, and I was quite impressed with it. The room was quite small and a little sparse, but the people who move in can bring their own belongings and things to hang on the wall and so forth. We visited the dining room, and it seemed to be 70% full. People were eating and enjoying their meal and talking. They showed us everything there. There's a place for them to play games, a place for them to gather and do other things. It's not huge, but it would have been perfect for my mother if she had been willing.

February 28, 2014

I was impressed with the whole staff here. I liked the rooms. The dining room looks very clean and nice. When I went to the memory care unit, they were doing activities. I was also impressed with the outdoor area that residents could go out to without having assistance. It was secured.

January 31, 2014

By Linda75739850

Everything was very nice. The facility was very good. We went there right after a holiday and it was all decorated. Their rooms were really nice. Another thing I like about this facility is that outside each room, they had like a little shelf where each resident can put something on that like a flower or a little statue, so I thought that was very personal. It also made it more homey for their residents. I also like that when we got there, some of the residents were doing a class and they were all enjoying themselves. I would definitely recommend this place. However, the only thing that my husband didn't like about this was that the lady who gave us a tour, she sat at a desk while we sat at chairs like away from her. At other places, we all sat around a table, so it was like a family.

December 13, 2013

By Sheryl5

It is independent care, assisted and memory care. That's one of the reasons why we chose it. My stepmother has Parkinson's and dementia. She and my dad have a 2-bedroom apartment and that’s another reason why we picked that because it's so much cheaper. They could get a 2-bedroom apartment here for the same price anywhere else for 1-bedroom. The staff is wonderful and the food there is wonderful, very good.

June 22, 2012

By Hammy1

As far as I'm concerned everything in this facility works very smoothly. I use to visit my mother at this facility once every week, and I got to say the staff were always very welcoming, I always received a "good afternoon" or a "Hello, nice to see you again!" The establishment itself is very pretty and makes you feel right at home. Now it isn't perfect. The food, although there is a lot of, is very criticized because of its taste. I had a few meals there, and I honestly didn't think it was bad; but it is worth noting. Another thing to potentially note is the service. The service is extraordinary, I was really surprised. Also worth noting, the location of this facility is located very closely to many store destinations, as well as a hospital a few miles from the facility. The atmosphere is just right and it does reserve for a very nice welcoming assisted living facility!

Memory Care Reviews for Camarillo Senior Living

Costs for Camarillo Senior Living

Photos of Camarillo Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Camarillo Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL565801761

About Camarillo Senior Living

We offer a home-like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home-style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience.

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Camarillo Senior Living