Home Sweet Home Care Ventura, CA
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Home Sweet Home Care
Services and Amenities of Home Sweet Home Care
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4500/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4500/month
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
- State Licenses: 565801300
About Home Sweet Home Care
Since 2008 and with beautiful Care Homes to choose from in Ventura, Thousand Oaks and Camarillo, we have been providing exceptional assisted living care to residents that need the most personal attention. Our single-family setting is better suited than bigger assisted living facilities for serving residents with non-ambulatory, Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Respite Care.
We are a Physical Therapist owned, premium residential care provider. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and supervision for our residents. With over 6 years of senior care experience, our program is designed to promote the residents' independence, physical and mental well-being. Our staff have extensive training in elderly care, medication procedures, nutrition, emergency procedures, dementia training, first aid and residents' rights.
- 24 hour, non-medical care and supervision for Ambulatory, non-Ambulatory, bed-ridden, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body, Dementia and Mild Cognitive
- Impairment, confused, depressed, stroke-victims, cane/walker or wheelchair-bound individuals.
- Therapeutic activity plan to promote independence, physical and mental well being.
- Meals can be personalized based on dietary requirements.
- We provide assistance with bathing, cleaning, dressing, eating, toileting and grooming.
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with taking medications and observation of the resident's general health.
- Assistance with mobility, walking and transfers.
- Incontinence care and toileting.
- Transportation to doctors, dentists, and other therapists/medical practitioners.
We are dedicated to quality care for residents, serving all residents with dignity, respect, and compassion. We encourage and support resident independence. Assisting residents to retain the ability to provide self-care is emphasized. We see our residents as whole individuals. In addition to supportive physical care, we feel it is important to assist residents with their spiritual needs as well.
Active participation in our activity program is encouraged, however, residents may choose the activities they would like to participate in. Appropriate care plans are followed to meet each resident’s unique needs.
What Makes Us Special
Meeting the cultural needs of our residents is also important. We shall assist our residents with their activities of daily living while encouraging the highest level of independence as possible. We offer a wide variety of fun and stimulating activities which appropriate for the cognitive and physical abilities of the resident.Get Costs