Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Heritage Home
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Heritage Home
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 415600560
About Heritage Home
There comes a time in our lives when our aging loved ones can no longer live on their own. When you face this critical decision making point, Heritage Residential Care offers you the ease and peace of mind knowing that our homes can become the safe and affordable solution to costly alternative care options.
At Heritage Residential Care, our well-trained staff has provided excellence senior care to countless individuals in the communities of Burlingame, Millbrae and San Mateo, California. We operate 6-bed and 12-bed homes that are conveniently placed in quiet and peaceful neighborhoods.
We take pride in providing family members the assurance that their loved ones are in the best hands. While under our care and supervision, we encourage independence with our residents throughout their activities of daily living.
Our homes become our residents’ home when we encourage family members to participate in the lives of their loved ones. When your parent or grandparent stays at Heritage Residential Care, they will receive the utmost care possible – the kind of care that you would want for someone who is close to your heart.
We offer the following services:
- Long-Term (on a Month to Month Contract)
- Short Term Care (From One Day to 90 Days)
- Care for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Hospice Care
- Incontinence Management
- Monitored Dispensing of Medications
- Observation and Assistance with Daily Needs
- Individualized Social and Recreational Activities
- Bedside Care for Minor, Temporary Illness
- Three Well-Balanced Meals and Snacks served daily. We accommodate heart healthy, low fat and low sugar diets.
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Arrange and coordinate transportation to doctor, dental, beauty and barber appointments
What Makes Us Special
The top-notch staff at Heritage Residential Care will provide your loved one with the best care possible. We’ve been in this line of profession for more than two decades. The years of experience speaks for itself when your parent or grandparent finds placement in one of our facilities. The average staff to resident ratio is one caregiver for every three residents so you can rest assured that ample care is always accessible for your elderly loved ones.Get Costs