Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

348 West Juana Ave, San Leandro, CA 94577
Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 165 days

Independent Living, Assisted Living, & Respite Care in the greater East Bay Area. Pet friendly, with a convenient location to Downtown San Leandro. It’s a block away from many shops and a weekly Farmers Market. Walking distance to the BART station

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

December 15, 2016

By Happy Visitor513546

Pacifica Senior Living is a smaller facility compared to the other places we visited. We chose this place for my father. It was in a reasonable part of town. It was clean and new. It looked nice. The rooms were nice as well -- a little bit bigger compared to others. Their dining looked very nice and updated. The settings of their tables are inviting for the people that live there. Their facilities were also very nice. My father does not do a lot of activities, but I saw that they have a room for bingo and a big screen TV. They watch movies, and that was nice; I think my dad would like that.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and we are very happy to hear that you chose us!

May 26, 2016

By Caring Visitor240186

I like Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. The only problem was in the two-bedroom, the living room was too for our stuff. We have three big TVs, a sofa, a recliner, and a stereo, so it won't fit in there. I only met one staff member, and he's nice. It looked clean. I suggested that they open the patio and extend it to become part of the living room, but that's too expensive, and they did not do that.

Thank you for your review! We thank you for your suggestions, we will take them under consideration.

March 15, 2016

By Jo25

I'm happy here at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. I picked it because it's close to my sister and costs less than the place where I was living. I'm very close to BART, Safeway, CVS and all my banks. The food is much better than the other place I was living. The staff is very attentive. They have bingo, games and happy hour once a week; take us out to lunch every Wednesday; and have movies on every night. It didn't have grounds to walk around though. It's on the main street, but they do have trees around the place, which is very nice, and my cat likes it.

Jo25, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive 4 star review. You really made our day today.

May 19, 2015

Pacifica’s location is perfect for me. The rooms, apartments, and the community were really nice. They have all the amenities I need. The people were nice too, but I am not heading off with the management. However, they have all the amenities I need.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

San Leandro is an active Assisted Living Community. Our residents enjoy a wide range of activities. We start our day with exercise, balloon tennis, music and crafts. They enjoy weekly outings and the highlight of the week is worship services. Everyone loves the music entertainers.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Music , exercise and educational presentations are enjoyed by all.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We have a shopping center close by where they can shop or enjoy lunch. Many enjoy the Library which is close by. Weekly outings and shopping are a highlight.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro offer to assisted living residents?

We offer free bus and van service for outings and Doctor appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our Dining Staff treats the residents in a warm and caring manner as they serve the residents their meals. The residents all enjoy the home cooked meals provided for them.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro offer to assisted living residents?

We have security cameras and a well trained staff to care for our residents. We have sprinklers and fire alarms to keep our residents safe which gives our families a sense of peace. Our staff is well trained on safety always putting our residents first.

How does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our LVN is always available to speak to family members via phone call, e-mail or text. He is in continual contact with families through these methods. Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro notifies families about change of conditions no matter how big or small. Our monthly newsletter with the calendar is always available for families to pick up at the front desk.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro during daytime and nighttime hours?

AM Shift: 11:1 PM Shift 11:1 NOC Shift 18:1 Level of care varies.

If Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have 2 cats that stay in the room. Dogs would be able to enjoy our front patio.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Staff receives monthly in-services provided by Vendors that are CEU accredited. Staff also receives training from online training services from IPCED training.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro provide to protect residents who wander?

San Leandro is not a locked community. We specialize in Assisted Living. The front desk is aware of any resident that should not be outside of the premises.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Pets: Small Pets

About Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

Welcome home to Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro, located in a cozy downtown section of San Leandro, below the Oakland foothills. Our community is a place where you'll feel right at home...a comfortable and caring environment where our commitment to excellence is visible in everything we do...every day.

You've taken care of others and worried about their welfare...now it's time to relax and let someone else start looking out for you.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro