Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

348 West Juana Ave, San Leandro, CA 94577
Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 8 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

July 27, 2019

By Loretta

My client moved to Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro into her own studio. She hasn't even been there for a month, but she's doing really good. The place is really nice, and she likes it there. It's relaxed, has activities to do if she chooses, and she has physical therapy that can come to her room and help her. They provide her meals and snacks. The staff is really attentive to their needs.

Hi Loretta, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

January 10, 2019

By johnfu

Pacifica took wonderful care of my aunt! On very little notice, my aunt was able to stay at Pacifica for 3 weeks in respite, while she awaited relocating out of town. She had just been released from hospital and couldn’t return home. We were given only a couple of days to find an immediate care facility that could accommodate her. While at Pacifica, she seemed to adapt very quickly and receive excellent attention and care. She appeared very well rested and rejuvenated. She really enjoyed the staff and caretakers. The facility has a very homey atmosphere and was decorated particularly festive for the seasonal holidays. The management and staff at Pacifica were all genuinely caring and pleasant to work with. They were very accommodating and provided transport and accompanied her to a doctor appointment. I highly recommend Pacifica for the facility and their management/staff, based on my aunt’s recent experience.

Hi John, thank you for your positive review. We are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. Thank you very much, we hope you have a wonderful day!

November 07, 2018

By Babs

Pacifica is a really nice place. Everyone here is super friendly and professional. They really take the time to welcome and get to know family and residents and call you by name as you enter. They have a lot of activities for the residents and fun trips. If you're looking for a nice place for your loved one, Pacifica San Leandro is one of the nicer ones.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 12, 2018

By Kathi B

Pacifica Senior Living in San Leandro has provided a nurturing and stabilizing environment for our Mom. The amazing staff of Administrators, Caregivers; an Awesome Social Director and efficient Front Office folks, have made our Family feel secure in our choice to provide Mom the best quality of life she deserves! Mom's life has been Blessed by a community and Medical Staff that is second to none!

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

July 19, 2018

By Great COmments

Every person I've interacted with her at Pacifica San Leandro is professional and pleasant. We feel my mother-in-law will be in great hands here and will be treated with dignity, respect and compassion. Thank you Ruth & all!

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

July 05, 2018

By Jeanne

Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro's rooms had a front and back door to the unit. They are updating their units, taking out their carpet, and are instead putting in tile or wood-looking floors. 90% of their rooms have a deck so you can open up and get fresh air. It's multiple levels and has underground parking. The place is kind of compact, which is nice, and it’s not spread out so much that a person can get lost. I saw a neat activity there where everybody was sitting in chairs around the walls and there was a girl in the middle batting a balloon and people were swatting at it with badminton rackets, which was fun.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

October 10, 2017

By glass

We recently helped to move my mother to Pacifica Senior Living in SanLeandro. She was already living in a retirement community setting because she has lost her vision and has mobility issues as well. The difference is night and day. They are very attentive to her needs. With supportive staff. When you go in there is a friendly feeling as if you are home. Music playing, people gathered and talking and there are watermelons and tomatoes growing in the resident's accessible garden which is on the front patio. Everything is accessible and comfortable. (not faux fancy or alternatively institutional) Thank you Pacifica SanLeandro.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

December 15, 2016

By Happy Visitor513546

Pacifica Senior Living is a smaller facility compared to the other places we visited. We chose this place for my father. It was in a reasonable part of town. It was clean and new. It looked nice. The rooms were nice as well -- a little bit bigger compared to others. Their dining looked very nice and updated. The settings of their tables are inviting for the people that live there. Their facilities were also very nice. My father does not do a lot of activities, but I saw that they have a room for bingo and a big screen TV. They watch movies, and that was nice; I think my dad would like that.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and we are very happy to hear that you chose us!

May 26, 2016

By Caring Visitor240186

I like Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. The only problem was in the two-bedroom, the living room was too for our stuff. We have three big TVs, a sofa, a recliner, and a stereo, so it won't fit in there. I only met one staff member, and he's nice. It looked clean. I suggested that they open the patio and extend it to become part of the living room, but that's too expensive, and they did not do that.

Thank you for your review! We thank you for your suggestions, we will take them under consideration.

March 15, 2016

By Jo25

I'm happy here at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. I picked it because it's close to my sister and costs less than the place where I was living. I'm very close to BART, Safeway, CVS and all my banks. The food is much better than the other place I was living. The staff is very attentive. They have bingo, games and happy hour once a week; take us out to lunch every Wednesday; and have movies on every night. It didn't have grounds to walk around though. It's on the main street, but they do have trees around the place, which is very nice, and my cat likes it.

Jo25, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive 4 star review. You really made our day today.

May 19, 2015

Pacifica’s location is perfect for me. The rooms, apartments, and the community were really nice. They have all the amenities I need. The people were nice too, but I am not heading off with the management. However, they have all the amenities I need.

We're disappointed to hear you had a negative experience and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

San Leandro is an active Assisted Living Community. Our residents enjoy a wide range of activities. We start our day with exercise, balloon tennis, music and crafts. They enjoy weekly outings and the highlight of the week is worship services. Everyone loves the music entertainers.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Music , exercise and educational presentations are enjoyed by all.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We have a shopping center close by where they can shop or enjoy lunch. Many enjoy the Library which is close by. Weekly outings and shopping are a highlight.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro offer to assisted living residents?

We offer free bus and van service for outings and Doctor appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our Dining Staff treats the residents in a warm and caring manner as they serve the residents their meals. The residents all enjoy the home cooked meals provided for them.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro offer to assisted living residents?

We have security cameras and a well trained staff to care for our residents. We have sprinklers and fire alarms to keep our residents safe which gives our families a sense of peace. Our staff is well trained on safety always putting our residents first.

How does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our LVN is always available to speak to family members via phone call, e-mail or text. He is in continual contact with families through these methods. Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro notifies families about change of conditions no matter how big or small. Our monthly newsletter with the calendar is always available for families to pick up at the front desk.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro during daytime and nighttime hours?

AM Shift: 11:1 PM Shift 11:1 NOC Shift 18:1 Level of care varies.

If Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have 2 cats that stay in the room. Dogs would be able to enjoy our front patio.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Staff receives monthly in-services provided by Vendors that are CEU accredited. Staff also receives training from online training services from IPCED training.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro provide to protect residents who wander?

San Leandro is not a locked community. We specialize in Assisted Living. The front desk is aware of any resident that should not be outside of the premises.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: 15601394

About Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro is a place where every senior resident will feel right at home. Located in a cozy downtown section of San Leandro, this community offers a comfortable and caring environment where commitment to excellence is visible in everything it does. At Pacifica Senior Living, residents can live life their way and enjoy the benefits of living in a senior housing community.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro