Del Rosa Villa

Reviews of Del Rosa Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for Del Rosa Villa

June 21, 2015

By Betty107685050

Everything seemed OK to me during my visit at Del Rosa Villa. I was able to see their rooms, and they are normal-sized rooms. I like the way they had a place outside where the patients can sit. Overall, it was a nice place.

January 09, 2012

By AmiR4663

The gated grounds at this facility are nice with roses and visiting areas for families. The building is large and old and dingy looking with 100 plus beds; the interior appears dark. There was lots of activity when I visited, especially in the rehab center. The posted menu had standard foods and I didn't see anything fresh posted. The rooms are semi-private and were clean with little odors. The patients I saw were either sitting in wheelchairs along the hallways or sleeping in their beds. The staff was busy so I didn't get any interaction.

Services and Amenities of Del Rosa Villa

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Del Rosa Villa

Del Rosa Villa is a senior living provider in San Bernardino, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Del Rosa Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Del Rosa Villa