University Post-Acute Rehab

Reviews of University Post-Acute Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for University Post-Acute Rehab

April 27, 2014

By megabizzymom

This place is great! We weren't thrilled about having to place mom in a nursing facility, even though it was temporary for rehab after a serious illness. It only took a few days for the staff to put us all at ease. They are caring and professional. The care for their patients vs. practice patient care. Mom went in unable to walk. She was in pretty bad shape. Within a week or so, she was getting around well with a walker. It was pretty amazing. The physical therapy staff worked with her daily showing her how to do the exercises correctly and how to get up off the floor if she should fall. They also assisted her with showers daily. The facility is clean and the staff is friendly. If you are looking for someplace to care for your loved one, this is it.

October 23, 2013

I was just looking at the time for a short stay because I was having surgery. I did go to University Post-Acute Rehab. I went there because they had a lot of light and looked pleasant. I had a knee replacement and they had more of the exercise equipment that I need. The room was for two persons, nothing fancy, just like a hospital room. The food was good to very good. The physical therapists were excellent. The staff was very caring, very good and professional, but they need more caring staff. They are a little bit limited.

About University Post-Acute Rehab

University Post-Acute Rehab is a senior living provider in Sacramento, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact University Post-Acute Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of University Post-Acute Rehab