Saint Francis Senior Residence

Saint Francis Senior Residence (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Saint Francis Senior Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for Saint Francis Senior Residence

January 31, 2014

My mom seems to be okay at St. Francis Senior Residence. This facility is affordable for most people who just have Social Security. The living environment is fine. They have people that clean the place. Most of their rooms are like double-room so a lot of them have two people in one room. They're actually pretty good in terms of size. It's enough for each of them to have their own bed, dresser, etc. I also think the staff is pretty friendly there. They try to help my mom out. If for some reason, my mom wasn't doing well, they will help her take a shower if needed. Say if she didn't feel good, they will bring her dinner to her room. They also disperse all of my mom's medications for her. They do have one nurse on staff. They have a regular dining room that they go to everyday. With regards to food, I think they have the same thing a lot, so it's not very good. For activities, they do play bingo, but I don't think my mom would play that. Though they do go out to Walmart, they don't really go to a lot of places, so they do feel pretty confined in the facility.

Costs for Saint Francis Senior Residence

Photos of Saint Francis Senior Residence

Services and Amenities of Saint Francis Senior Residence

• Assisted Living Starting At: $1900/month

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Saint Francis Senior Residence

These things matter to you, and to us. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Sacramento itself is in the embryonic stage of major developments including an entertainment and sports complex, public transportation (i.e. light-rail, streetcar, and Amtrak), and a river waterfront. Saint Francis Senior Residence is close to medical centers and hospitals.

Map of Saint Francis Senior Residence