The Heathers Kent

Services and Amenities of The Heathers Kent

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• State Licenses: 306001986

About The Heathers Kent

We deliver compassionate care by a 24 hour wide awake staff in a safe, well appointed, cheerful and a secure residential setting. In-house physicians, therapists, nurses, podiatrists and other trained care professionals work together to provide exceptional care for our residents. Mobile x-rays, mobile lab service, in-house incontinence products with free delivery and a pharmacy that bubble-packs monthly medications and delivers them for free: these are just a few of the things we do to make life simpler at the Heathers.

Our philosophy is to take a resident centered approach to care and provide peace of mind for their family. Our objective is to listen and communicate effectively, to respect cultural and spiritual beliefs, to promote optimism, to respect the resident’s dignity and autonomy, to focus on function and to promote social aspects of care and wellness.

Map of The Heathers Kent