California Post Acute Care

Reviews of California Post Acute Care

Nursing Home Reviews for California Post Acute Care

June 13, 2012

By concernedforthe elder

The facilities are not kept very well. The patients are also not cared for. There was an older gentleman and we saw him leave the facility in the morning. At around 6pm that evening my husband was coming home from work on his scooter and he saw him trying to cross the street. He actually pulled into the parking lot and helped this gentleman get up onto the curb(He was in a wheelchair) My husband asked him where he was going and he couldnt even tell him. He was disoriented and lost. He asked him for his name and the gentleman showed him a bracelet and saw that this is where he lived. So he walked this man to the nursing home and realized that is where he lived because he waved to another patient so he went in the he had to search for nurse to tell her that he had found him on the street and on top of that they didnt even know he was gone! My husband than told her where he had found him and she didnt even take notes or anything. My husband also asked her if he had to take some sort of medicine or something because he had seen him leave this morning and he is sure he did not come back all afternoon because he was hungry and didnt even know where he was. She still made no comment to his concern.

May 07, 2008

By A. Hodges

My loved one stayed here

High turn over in personel. Poor equipment. Call button did not work for several MONTHS! Male attendants for female patients w/o female attendant.Male patients harassing female patients. Many safety issues.

Services and Amenities of California Post Acute Care

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About California Post Acute Care

California Post Acute Care is a senior living provider in Lynwood, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact California Post Acute Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of California Post Acute Care