Lake Forest Nursing Center

Reviews of Lake Forest Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lake Forest Nursing Center

July 29, 2017

By craig nida

I would like to start by saying that Lake Forest nursing facility is one of the best facilities I believe that a senior can go to for physical therapy, wound care, attention for medical needs the staff are very professional very caring and understanding and informative to family and friends they conduct themselves at the facility like people in healthcare should???? not like some of these other fly-by-night facilities that are only there for the 9 to 5 job. If more nursing homes and Care Facilities would use the etiquette that Lake Forest nursing facility used there would be less nursing home neglect there will be less injury to elderly. I really hope Medicare would give Lake Forest nursing facility a 5-star review I can't say enough about this facility helping my father and the staff. Don't get stuck in some shady facility in Garden Grove????

June 24, 2017

By helpingperson

The facility might have some pros but the cons truly outweigh the good in this place. It is very un-cleanly and does not focus on patients very much. Most of the place is dirty and grimy and there is no care in the world to some of the people in the facility for how the patients feel. I recommend trying to find a better nursing home for you or your loved one if you really want them to get better.

September 16, 2016

By Jigbuild

Lake Forest Nursing Center had been taking care of my father for the ladt five years. They have done an outstanding job of taking care of him. I appreciate all of the staff working to care for the patients there. Thank you all, Joseph Sanchez

July 04, 2015

My husband was in Lake Forest Nursing Center before. I liked that it was convenient to where I live. The staff was average, and the rooms were average OK. They were clean and spacious but not as upgraded. The food was maybe slightly below average. It is the individual care service they probably need to improve on.

April 23, 2014

By KLCasey

My husband was the patient here for 104 days. Physical therapy , speech therapy and Occupational therapy were fine, and the staff was great. The dining room staff worked very hard and they provided an average but thoughtful menu. Food delivered to rooms was usually the correct temperature. The CNA's, LVN's and other aides were overworked, understaffed, and probably underpaid. It took an hour for them on the average to answer call bells. The administrative staff was , for the most part, not a good communicator to the patient or family . Generally it was a new staff, just promoted. Remember the "Peter Principle"? Very frustrating even when they meant well. The discharge plan was outrageously poor --an hour before he was being transported to another facility, they called my home and asked if they could do anything to help or if I needed any assistance finding suitable housing.

Services and Amenities of Lake Forest Nursing Center

About Lake Forest Nursing Center

Lake Forest Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Lake Forest, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Lake Forest Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lake Forest Nursing Center