Whitten Heights

Reviews of Whitten Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Whitten Heights

June 10, 2016

By Jessica062585

Whitten Heights was a wonderful and beautiful place. The presentation was great, and I met a wonderful employee. Everything was in great shape and kept up well. They have a menu and activities for the people. The price was great. They had a piano, a place where they can smoke outside, and trips two to three times a week to different places for shopping.

May 12, 2016

By Edna S.ZOZXP

I visited Whitten Heights. It was very nice, and I thought I would like having my mom there. The tour was nice. Becky was very informative; however, she said my mom could not be accepted there but kept in touch, which I was grateful for. I was impressed with what I had seen. They really tried to keep the people busy and made them do different things. The rooms were very nice. You could have a private or a shared room.

May 10, 2016

By RickCSEES

The appearance of Whitten Heights is improving. They’ve done a lot of work there in the last year with painting and carpeting. I think my mother-in-law is OK with the food. There’s nothing exceptional about the room. It’s a small room, probably 75 ft to 100 ft, that has air conditioning, but that’s about it. For the most part, the staff is good, except for their social director.

March 08, 2016

By Visitor121419850

My husband was in Whitten Heights for two months. It was a pretty nice, affordable place. The director was very compassionate and helped me a lot.

As the marketing director here at Whitten Heights, I always appreciate it when families post reviews. We are not only affordable, but compassionate and our goal is to make a difference in the lives of each resident everyday. Thank you!

January 31, 2016

By Sean4

Whitten Heights is a good facility with good management. It should be a great place for my father to get care for his Alzheimer’s and his memory care. So far, so good. He has just moved in on Sunday, and everything is good. They’re fantastic thus far. The food is good too. The dining area is nice. They have a calendar filled with activities, so activities seem good.

Sean's father is a wonderful man with a desire to be social and visit with other residents when he isn't reading. We are glad Sean chose Whitten Heights for his father, he is making new friends already.

January 25, 2016

By Moneca

Whitten Heights was a very nice facility, and the director was great. It was a great experience, and she gave me a lot of information. I thought the room was beautiful; it was like a room in a hotel.

Costs for Whitten Heights

Photos of Whitten Heights

Services and Amenities of Whitten Heights

• Housing Extra: Ack And Jill Private Bedroom/Shared Bathroom, Garden Suites. Every Apartment Includes A Kitchenette.

• Dining Extra: Chef Prepared Family Style Dining

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Diabetic

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6 To 1 During The Day, 8 To 1 At Night

• Licenses: Facility License #306004192

About Whitten Heights

We provide different living options depending on the senior’s need. Having both Assisted Living and Heritage living at the same location provides our resident and their families with the security of knowing that should their loved one require Alzheimer of memory care services, they do not have to relocate from Whitten Heights to an alternative location. Our mission is to serve our residents with the highest level of respect, dignity and to encourage them to maintain their independence by offering them the highest quality of care available.

We specialize in Independent and Assisted living options. We feature a variety of services and amenities to help you enjoy an active and positive lifestyle. Whether a bedroom suite or roomy studio, you will enjoy your elegant Whitten Heights home nestled around an airy and tranquil courtyard. We are the only community in the area with private backyards. We tailor our services to meet the individual needs of our residents. We have created an environment that continues life’s journey and celebrates life. Our community offers mansion style living with several common areas throughout the community that allows for socialization or quiet time, while still having their own private living quarters.

We understand that each family's experience in caring for someone with memory loss or Alzheimer's is unique. Therefore, our interdisciplinary team provides coordination of multiple geriatric specialties to develop, implement and review individualized treatment plans on an ongoing basis. Through building design, programming, and the services of highly-trained staff, Whitten Heights strives to provide residents with the warmth and comfort of home, while delivering care and optimal safety. Our activity programs are designed with the needs of our special clientele in mind, as are our tastefully decorated rooms, spacious landscaped grounds and abundant activity areas. We celebrate and respect the dignity and inherent worth or each person, we strive to continue life’s journey for those who reside in our memory care program.

Map of Whitten Heights