St. Regis Retirement Center

St. Regis Retirement Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of St. Regis Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Regis Retirement Center

June 17, 2013

St. Regis Retirement Center was the facility where my husband stayed. I chose it because of the care they gave and the cost. The place was very well-kept, well-lighted and clean. They had activities everyday like games. The room he had was spacious. They had different food for different residents, depending on their needs. He was on a bland diet and the food was okay having joined him on my visits. He got the care he needed and he was in a good frame of mind.

May 31, 2013

By Clyd

St. Regis was a little older facility. But I was pleased with everything I saw. The rooms were very good and the staff was very helpful. We had lunch there and the food was excellent.

October 11, 2012

By SandraC1

I think St. Regis Retirement Center is a nice place. The staff was welcoming, I was treated very well, it was very clean, and I really liked it. It's very homey, I was just pleased with it.

Services and Amenities of St. Regis Retirement Center

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Pets: Small Pets

About St. Regis Retirement Center

St. Regis Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Hayward, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact St. Regis Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Regis Retirement Center