The Pavilion at Sunny Hills

Reviews of The Pavilion at Sunny Hills

Nursing Home Reviews for The Pavilion at Sunny Hills

May 23, 2015

By Judy Fry

My mother was a patient at the facility after a fall. I can't say enough about the care and all of the staff that cared for her. The facility was always clean, the staff were all extremely friendly, attentive, caring and professional. They continually kept me up to date and informed on her progress and always answered any and all questions I would ask. I felt very comfortable and at ease knowing that my mom was getting the best care by everyone involved.

October 27, 2014

By Judie Morgan

my stay here at Evergreen Wellness Center has been absolutely wonderful I will recommend it to all that I know that needs it.

August 26, 2014

By LovelyLady00000871

My mom is at Fullerton Health and Wellness Center. I like the place. They’re VERY clean. Fullerton is right across the street from St Jude’s Hospital. To me, that is a plus because if they get sick they can be transported to the hospital in 2 minutes. The rooms are for one person and they can walk around and do whatever. The people are very sweet. Even at Fullerton, their food is very good. They have lots of activities there for the people. In the afternoon, they have Bingo and crafts. They have little outings every once in a while and at least once a month they have some kind of party with a theme like Easter or Christmas. They had barbeque for the 4th of July. They’re talking about having a luau this month. The patients seem to really like doing that stuff. However, they have a lot of fixing up to do around the facility itself.

February 13, 2013

By mymomsfavoritedaughter

The short term rooms are very nice, but the long term rooms are shabby. The facility is very understaffed. My bedbound mother's hearing aid disappeared and they refused to compensate us. The staff are not as patient as they should be with the residents, there have been incidents involving forcing the residents to go to bed.

December 28, 2011

The care is better than we received at the local hospital. The staff is very patient oriented. There was one small problem, in that a dressing change that resulted in an infection requiring a ambulance transport to the hospital with a billing of ER care and ambulance. When faced with the back charge, the facility hesitated and has not credited. Buit again the care was commendable.

About The Pavilion at Sunny Hills

The Pavilion at Sunny Hills is a senior living provider in Fullerton, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact The Pavilion at Sunny Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Pavilion at Sunny Hills