Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

Pacifica Senior Living Fresno (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

August 22, 2015

I had a friend there, and the last time we went there, they have redone everything. They did all of the outside, the inside has all different colors, new furniture, everything has been remodeled, and it looks absolutely fantastic. I really enjoyed the marketing gal that talked with me. She was very pleasant, she wasn’t pushy, and I thought more of those places should have somebody like her. She did also show me assisted living and apartments.

July 31, 2015

It is new. It was very friendly and very clean. I have Celiac sprue, so I need a special gluten-free diet. The marketing person we dealt with there had the chef come in and talk to us, and I felt very good about if we decided to move there that they would be able to help me and prepare food that would be safe for me to eat. Their room would be adequate enough to meet our needs. They did mention that there would be bus trips and activities to do even there onsite.

June 20, 2015

It was one that did have veterans' aid. My husband is elderly, of course, but I like him to be around other people that might be veterans. Everybody doesn't have to be a veteran, but I thought it would be nice, and they happen to list that they had veterans' aid. I liked the neighborhood, it looked clean, and I didn't have any problems finding some place to park that I didn't have to walk two miles to get there. I liked the location. It wasn't in a bad part of town. It looked secured.

December 22, 2014

By Beverly47

It would be my first choice for my mother. I like the rooms. The room sizes were good. I also like that they have a living room separate from the bedroom part of it, so if my mother did have visitors, it wouldn't be like they would have to visit from her bedroom. They were remodeling this place inside, and it was very nice. Their activities didn't seem to disrupt the residents. My mom likes this place too.

August 27, 2014

By janyne1284

I loved it, it is on the top of my list. But the day we went there, they said if you sign up today her rent will be a certain amount and that it would stay that way. But you'd have to sign up right at that moment. I don’t really care for this tactic. If I can’t make it today, we can do it tomorrow. Mom really liked it given she has friends who live there. They do have continuing care as well, so that would be a plus. She is 91, so I know that as time goes by she is going to need more and more care. Their apartments were very nice and large. They didn’t have any studios -- they were all one-bedroom units with a kitchen. This facility offered Lifeline. They checked on residents if they weren’t there for breakfast in the morning and they checked on residents before they went to bed, too. The staff was very personable when I went around and asked the people who currently live there. There are activities and the activity director made a point of coming in introducing herself to us. They have a chorus and my mother used to sing. They have crafts and reading classes, a book club, as well as card games -- there’s a lot going on.

June 25, 2014

By Marie36

We looked at a room here. He has visited people there before that were friends of his, so he liked it. It was very clean, and it smelled nice. You can have a kitchen in your room. The inhabitants were very friendly. They were engaged in activities, such as bingo. They have a nice reading library. They let the people do their own little thing if they can. For instance, one man was allowed to have a bird feeder outside, which I think was very important. The staff was very friendly, nice people. It was the one we liked the best. The best thing is the freedom of pursuing something that you really like to do.

March 20, 2014

By Bob81191250

I know some people here. It’s a very large facility and they have a nice dining room. The staff is very good. They have various activities for the residents.

January 31, 2014

By Linda57801150

My dad was here. He stayed there for about two and a half months. He didn't like that very well. They sold it out to him as having a Jacuzzi and a pool. When he moved in, he was under the impression that the Jacuzzi would work; however, the whole time that he was there, they couldn't get the Jacuzzi to work, so he was very frustrated with that. Also there were a lot of old people in there and he didn't like that. It was depressing for him. The facility was really big and confusing; we got lost there a lot. They have two floors with an elevator but when the elevator broke down, my dad never made it to the lunch room on time. That was really hard for him. They were good though because they would bring him a sandwich or whatever it was on the menu if he would miss that. Also he could order breakfast and they would bring it to his room. He liked the food there. For accommodation, my dad was in like a temporary room. He had a balcony. It was nice but it was more like a hotel room. Regarding the staff, for the most part they were really great and they were really responsive. However, I think they were so busy because sometimes they forgot things and that would frustrate him. For activities, they did have a lot of stuff going on there but they weren't right for him. He doesn't like to play bingo or talk to older people. Overall, it was a nice place and a lot of people were very happy there but my dad was not.

October 01, 2013

By Missingcarrington

my mom lived there. The staff was so nice and helpful. They had lots of activities and a weekly mix and mingle with food drinks and entertainment. We looked at the top 3 facilities in Fresno and this one felt right. Moms room was so nice and cozy and I miss going there.

September 24, 2013

By Vernita1

I liked the lady that took me around. I liked it very much and it was actually second on my list.

November 06, 2012

By nohlranch

It's a nice facility. It's situated right next to a church, so it gives it a sense of family and safety. There are over 170 different apartments in this complex. There are different floor plans - studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms. My friend had one that's a one bedroom, which seems like more than ample space for him and his wife. The room itself has lots of amenities. It comes fully furnished, with a full-sized refrigerator, 50 inch flat-screen TV, etc. There's also an emergency call button in case emergency service is needed; they have staff that is on-site and available 24 hours a day. There is weekly housecleaning service; this includes vacuuming, trash, etc. There are also additional services such as grooming, medication regulating, and dressing services that are available.There are also a lot of amenities and services outside of the private residence. For example, there's a heated pool and jacuzzi. This is a nice place to pass time, especially during the hot months of summer time in Fresno. There is also a game room, where residents like to play board games or card games. There's miles of walking trails, too, so it's fun to take a short walk after dinner. There are many options for food. There's a store on-site for shopping. The store is nice, too, because it provides free chocolate, coffee, tea, and snacks. There's also a more formal dining area, where the chef is able to make customized meals based on dietary restrictions. For the price and services provided, this is a great facility. When I am old and elderly, I may want to retire here.

January 28, 2012

By bpayan

It was a lovely facility. It seemed like a good place with nurses who are very engaged. However, I have an issue with the small elevator and narrow halls.If an elderly person is having an emergency it will make it difficult for Emergency medical personnel from an ambulance company to get to the patient with their gurney in a timely manner. I would be a bit worried about this when considering it as a good place. Yet in my experience it is a beautiful place, it seems to have enough but not too much privacy as far as safety is concerned, and it is not at all bad on the eyes. Did I mention it doesn't smell nearly as bad as most facilities like this?

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

• Check

• Licenses: 107202497
  • State Licenses: License #107202497

About Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

Independent and assisted living one and two bedroom apartments. We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Join us for some of our most popular events, happy hour every Friday that includes live entertainment, dancing, light snacks, beer, wine or other beverages of choice. Bingo six days per week. Monthly passport to program celebrates a different country including food and music specific to the country of the month. Daily exercise classes and so much more. With an experience that is pleasant and comfortable, conveys the feeling of home surrounded by friends and team members that care about you we welcome you to Pacifica Senior Living Fresno.

24-hour care available Courtyard with walking paths Transportation services Daily exercise classes Fitness center Full-service beauty salon Life enrichment events & activities Theater Pet-friendly apartments Restaurant-style dining Shopping trips and community outings Close to parks 24-hour dedicated & caring staff Assistance with bathing, dressing & grooming Escorting to meals, life enrichment programs & activities Hearing aid care & assistance Incontinence care Medication management One-on-one companion care Scheduling of medical appointments Transferring & bathroom assistance Transportation to medical appointments (non-escort) Weekly wellness checks performed by a licensed nurse Walking tall program Fall awareness assessments

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Fresno