Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

1715 E. Alluvial Ave., Fresno, CA 93720
Pacifica Senior Living Fresno (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 3 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

October 23, 2015

By anonymous lady1

It is very nice. I enjoyed my visit so much, and I’m moving there on November 1st. The rooms were very nice, and the food was very good.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website) Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

July 31, 2015

It is new. It was very friendly and very clean. I have Celiac sprue, so I need a special gluten-free diet. The marketing person we dealt with there had the chef come in and talk to us, and I felt very good about if we decided to move there that they would be able to help me and prepare food that would be safe for me to eat. Their room would be adequate enough to meet our needs. They did mention that there would be bus trips and activities to do even there onsite.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

June 20, 2015

It was one that did have veterans' aid. My husband is elderly, of course, but I like him to be around other people that might be veterans. Everybody doesn't have to be a veteran, but I thought it would be nice, and they happen to list that they had veterans' aid. I liked the neighborhood, it looked clean, and I didn't have any problems finding some place to park that I didn't have to walk two miles to get there. I liked the location. It wasn't in a bad part of town. It looked secured.

Hi Caring106943350, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

August 27, 2014

By janyne1284

I loved it, it is on the top of my list. But the day we went there, they said if you sign up today her rent will be a certain amount and that it would stay that way. But you'd have to sign up right at that moment. I don’t really care for this tactic. If I can’t make it today, we can do it tomorrow. Mom really liked it given she has friends who live there. They do have continuing care as well, so that would be a plus. She is 91, so I know that as time goes by she is going to need more and more care. Their apartments were very nice and large. They didn’t have any studios -- they were all one-bedroom units with a kitchen. This facility offered Lifeline. They checked on residents if they weren’t there for breakfast in the morning and they checked on residents before they went to bed, too. The staff was very personable when I went around and asked the people who currently live there. There are activities and the activity director made a point of coming in introducing herself to us. They have a chorus and my mother used to sing. They have crafts and reading classes, a book club, as well as card games -- there’s a lot going on.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

June 25, 2014

By Marie36

We looked at a room here. He has visited people there before that were friends of his, so he liked it. It was very clean, and it smelled nice. You can have a kitchen in your room. The inhabitants were very friendly. They were engaged in activities, such as bingo. They have a nice reading library. They let the people do their own little thing if they can. For instance, one man was allowed to have a bird feeder outside, which I think was very important. The staff was very friendly, nice people. It was the one we liked the best. The best thing is the freedom of pursuing something that you really like to do.

March 20, 2014

By Bob81191250

I know some people here. It’s a very large facility and they have a nice dining room. The staff is very good. They have various activities for the residents.

October 01, 2013

By Missingcarrington

my mom lived there. The staff was so nice and helpful. They had lots of activities and a weekly mix and mingle with food drinks and entertainment. We looked at the top 3 facilities in Fresno and this one felt right. Moms room was so nice and cozy and I miss going there.

September 24, 2013

By Vernita1

I liked the lady that took me around. I liked it very much and it was actually second on my list.

Hi Vernita1, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

January 28, 2012

By bpayan

It was a lovely facility. It seemed like a good place with nurses who are very engaged. However, I have an issue with the small elevator and narrow halls.If an elderly person is having an emergency it will make it difficult for Emergency medical personnel from an ambulance company to get to the patient with their gurney in a timely manner. I would be a bit worried about this when considering it as a good place. Yet in my experience it is a beautiful place, it seems to have enough but not too much privacy as far as safety is concerned, and it is not at all bad on the eyes. Did I mention it doesn't smell nearly as bad as most facilities like this?

Hi Bpayan, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

July 17, 2017

By Debbie

It was nice. The apartment that they showed me was really nice, but it was way down the hall, so we were concerned about its distance from the activities. The place was very bright and open and the staff was really good. They also go out and and do things with the residents, including other activities. The dining area was very nice as well.

Debbie, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age, 85. Enjoy exercise, bingo, painting.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Fresno offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Exercise, crafts/painting, socializing.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living Fresno or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

River park shopping center/Woodward park.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Residents have many options as well as an all day dining menu.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Fresno offer to assisted living residents?

Well versed disaster plan for our residents and we’ll trained staff.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Fresno keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Communication via email or letters to residents at their doors.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno during daytime and nighttime hours?

All depends on hours of care 24/7 staff.

If Pacifica Senior Living Fresno accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have a spacious dog park available.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly trainings- elopement, fire drills, hand washing, covid precautions, etc.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

85- enjoy socializing, exercise and painting.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Woodward park and river park shopping center.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno has organized?

None at the moment with covid, typically shopping, movies or going to see a live show.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Fresno exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Residents are given many options ( 2 entrees, all day dining menu).

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Theater, lobby area, programs center, 2 Enclosed courtyards.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Fresno offer to independent living residents?

Three check ins per day, pull cords in the bedroom and bathroom.

Dog park.

Does Pacifica Senior Living Fresno work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Fresno provide to protect residents who wander?

Alarm doors-we aren’t a memory care community however we do check in through out the day.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

• Check

• Licenses: 107202497
  • State Licenses: License #107202497

About Pacifica Senior Living Fresno

Independent and assisted living one and two bedroom apartments. We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Join us for some of our most popular events, happy hour every Friday that includes live entertainment, dancing, light snacks, beer, wine or other beverages of choice. Bingo six days per week. Monthly passport to program celebrates a different country including food and music specific to the country of the month. Daily exercise classes and so much more. With an experience that is pleasant and comfortable, conveys the feeling of home surrounded by friends and team members that care about you we welcome you to Pacifica Senior Living Fresno.

24-hour care available Courtyard with walking paths Transportation services Daily exercise classes Fitness center Full-service beauty salon Life enrichment events & activities Theater Pet-friendly apartments Restaurant-style dining Shopping trips and community outings Close to parks 24-hour dedicated & caring staff Assistance with bathing, dressing & grooming Escorting to meals, life enrichment programs & activities Hearing aid care & assistance Incontinence care Medication management One-on-one companion care Scheduling of medical appointments Transferring & bathroom assistance Transportation to medical appointments (non-escort) Weekly wellness checks performed by a licensed nurse Walking tall program Fall awareness assessments

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Fresno