Carmel Village at Clovis Clovis, CA

Reviews of Carmel Village at Clovis

Assisted Living Reviews for Carmel Village at Clovis

June 03, 2017

By very-nervous

My Dad has lived here for about 2 years. Food was good at the beginning but has steadily worsened since. There hasn't been a Director on site for several months!

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at Carmel Village at Clovis. Please contact Susan Sundell directly for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

March 30, 2017

By Linda057500

Carmel Village at Clovis was fabulous. They provide high-amenities and high-end food. They have a one-bedroom, which is fairly big. I also saw a studio, and it was very bright, very light and clean. People are fabulous, and the amenities are amazing. This place is fabulous.

March 08, 2016

By DFrost

My brothers and I placed our Mother here when her health began to fail and she needed more care than was available in the independent-living facility she had lived in for the past 21 months. This is a fairly new assisted-living facility (opened in early 2015?) and is very well appointed with lots of community spaces for residents to gather, an exercise room, etc. Also, the dining area/kitchen is quite good with a flexible schedule and varied menu. The living units/apartments are also very nice. Our Mom chose a small 2-bedroom that was about the same square footage as the large 1-bedroom where she'd been. The staff, while a little green in some cases, was very alert and caring. And, there was a full-time nursing staff on duty, in shifts, 24/7. There is a "memory-care" facility being built directly behind the current facility and is due to open in July, 2016 and it's my understanding that those residents will share the dining room with the assisted living residents. That could be a potential problem as they seemed a little pushed to keep up with their current residents, and that's at about 65% occupancy. But I don't hesitate to recommend Carmel Village for anyone looking for assisted living. The staff is very caring and attentive and the facility itself is A+.

Thank you for your kind review of Carmel Village at Clovis. Our goal is to bring the best of Senior Living to those we serve. As you are aware, we are currently in construction on phase two of the community which will bring Retirement Villas and Memory Care settings to the campus. Our new Memory Care community will have designated, and specially designed, dining areas to accommodate the needs of these very special residents. We look forward to welcoming you to our Grand Opening of phase two later in the year. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Carmel Village at Clovis!

October 31, 2014

By Andy10

Carmel Village at Clovis is quite an open facility, and the staff was fine. I think they could add a pool as they don’t have one.

Independent Living Reviews for Carmel Village at Clovis

August 16, 2016

By Mercy446286

I toured Carmel Village while they were building independent living duplex cottages with their own parking garage, two bedrooms, two bathroom, a washer and dryer, a full kitchen with a breakfast bar, and patio. That is where I want to move to. The rooms are of a good size. They have a gym, art classes, sewing, and crafts. I have relatives nearby. If you move into the cottage, you prepare your own food, and if you want to eat in the dining room, the meals are $8 each, but I have not eaten there.

Costs for Carmel Village at Clovis

Photos of Carmel Village at Clovis

Services and Amenities of Carmel Village at Clovis

• Fee Structure Extra: $2000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 107206828

About Carmel Village at Clovis

As a resident of Carmel Village at Clovis, you’ll enjoy the value and comfort of home without the expenses and inconveniences of home ownership. Enjoy a monthly rental with no buy-in or long-term lease. This sophisticated community offers a range of rental housing options to meet your needs now and into the future.

Amenities and Services:

• Full Kitchens
  • Washer & Dryer
  • Weekly Housekeeping with Linen Service
  • Utilities Included (excludes phone/internet)
  • Covered Patios
  • Exercise Classes At Eagle Creek Fitness Center
  • Full-Service Beauty Salon and Barber
  • Wireless Internet Connection in Common Areas
  • Scheduled Transportation

Within your private Carmel Village at Clovis apartment home, you will be relieved of many daily living and healthcare concerns. Our Assisted Living is designed to provide a warm and inviting home for those who would benefit from personal care services, as well as programs designed to meet individual needs. Respite stay and Hospice care are available and a variety of other important medical services are located nearby.

Carmel Village at Clovis offers a warm and caring environment to help individuals with memory loss enjoy life. Our individually tailored life program provides the stability of a routine while maximizing independence and autonomy. The specialized and passionate team at Carmel Village develops close bonds with residents and their families creating a transparent and effective environment for the good of all involved.

At Carmel Village at Clovis, live carefree, without the responsibilities of homeownership. These luxury villas provide comfortable privacy and easy access to a rich social environment with activities, services, outings, and amenities.

Map of Carmel Village at Clovis