Cedarbrook Memory Care

Cedarbrook Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Cedarbrook Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Cedarbrook Memory Care

May 10, 2016

Cedarbrook was OK. One thing I didn’t like was the way they handled prescriptions; everything went through this other town 20 miles away, and I didn’t like that. I would rather do that myself than let them know what’s needed and when. Cedarbrook was a new, pretty-well-arranged place, but it didn’t impress me very much. I liked the location and the fact that it was new. It was closer to my wife and me. However, when I walked in the room, it was one big, long, companion room with a bed at one end and a bed at the other end. It was clean, but the lady was sitting on the bed staring, and that put me off. I couldn’t look at that all day.

Thank you for touring Cedarbrook Memory Care Community and providing a thoughtful review. All medication must be secured for the safety of our residents, and if any arrives unpacked, we will send out to our local pharmacy to bubble pack. We try and offer choices whenever possible and encourage families to use a pharmacy that will bubble pack medication. We love our location and glad to hear that proximity is super important when making a tough decision. It sounds like you were able to visit both a model room and a companion room and glad we could accommodate. We treat all of our residents with dignity and respect and encourage our residents to be comfortable in their home. We wish you luck in finding a community that your loved one can call home.

April 27, 2015

By Susan104957950

Cedarbrook was good; I had a great tour. I didn’t feel like it was a good fit for my parents because they are higher functioning than the majority of the residents that are there, but the staff was wonderful. They were very nice and very responsive. The rooms are great. I did not like the fact that there were no showers in most of the rooms and the residents would go to the end of the hallway for showering and bathing. They were doing an exercise class when I was there, and they were doing a very good job. They had a lot of residents there participating at their ability level.

April 02, 2015

By AuburnLady

My Father has been a resident at Cedarbrook Memory Care for almost a year. Cedarbrook has an open cozy "feel" with its' comfortable rooms & decorated hallways which lead the residents to activity areas, dining room, and in the center a peaceful patio with waterfall, plants, and music. It is comforting to know my Father has RNs and a complete staff specially trained in memory care 24 hrs around the clock. I'm impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as well as the residents and the dignified respectful care the staff offers it's residents and visitors. I'm able to visit or call at any hours and have always found the staff friendly & helpful if i have any questions or request. I can and have recommended Cedarbrook as a Memory Care Home for a loved one.

June 03, 2014

By Sherrin

Cedarbrook Memory Care Community is brand new. We chose this because it is dedicated to memory care. Also I like this facility. They have larger rooms in comparison to some others that I saw. All their staff is certified. Their administrative staff for the most part is RN. They have an RN on-site 24/7. The other memory care units were very small, usually, in a larger facility. This one is a large facility that holds 60 plus people, but it is all memory care. I thinkthat it is a lot nicer than a small place somewhere else. They have everything for activities. They have support groups, activities, and trips. They have the works. I haven't tasted the food, but I have seen it. It was pretty good. Overall, I like the fact that it is big and spacious and there are a lot of places to walk, both inside and outside.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Financial Aid

• Licenses: Memory Care
  • State Licenses: 107206749

About Cedarbrook Memory Care

Imagine your loved one thriving at Cedarbrook Memory Care, where they will be treated like family. Warmth, respect and compassion abound in our beautiful and secured environment. By providing personalized memory care, we enhance the lives of our seniors, and provide peace of mind for their families.

Cedarbrook Memory Care offers an abundance of amenities and services designed to keep our seniors healthy and happy in a beautifully appointed, secured environment.

Map of Cedarbrook Memory Care