Felicita Vida

Felicita Vida (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Felicita Vida

Assisted Living Reviews for Felicita Vida

December 10, 2015

Felicita Vida Senior Living is brand new. The owners and one of the investors happened to be there the day we were there, so we got to meet them. It was very charming to see the love and care that was involved. We actually went there twice and my mom picked a residence on the bottom floor with a little balcony. We liked that she could have pets. The second time we went there, they set us up some delicious food that was really great, and the chef came out to speak with my mom. It was a very nice experience all around. In fact, even though my parents decided not to go, my aunt is going to be moving in. They have a beautiful community room. A piano player comes in, and they all sing along. They were also people playing Pictionary.

October 28, 2015

By Julie113469650

Felicita Vida is very nice. It is brand new. It is visually very pleasing, as far as comfort. The staff is super friendly. The pricing is reasonable. It is all good. My mom was in there a little over a month. So far, from A to F, it is an A experience. We have been to six or eight different place, and the first impression is absolutely the best one. That gives a big impact in our decision-making. The apartments are modern, brand new, well-equipped, and comfortable. My mom has a small, one-bedroom apartment. They have both apartments and studios. I have a meal with her, and the food is very good. I will put it like a mid-grade restaurant. It is good. They have a whole schedule of activities. Their activities director is very good. I will give a good grade for that. Maybe they can improve on their communication with the residents; I think it is because they are brand new. My mom does not really know how to ask some things. Maybe they can have a weekly meeting to explain how things are done, or maybe it is just my mom not being forward enough to ask questions. That is minor, really. All in all, they will get a good grade. I have already recommended them. As I say, I have shopped around, and I find it to be the best value for the money.

October 16, 2015

By MorMor's daughter

My sister and I visited numerous facilities in the area back in June of this year looking for an assisted living place for our mom. Upon entering Felicita Vida we knew this was the one. The staff was very knowledgeable, the facilities were wonderful and the rooms were beautiful. We had her signed up right away even though we had to wait a coupe months to move her. She was one of the first to move in when they opened the doors. Ever since, life for our mom has been so much better. She's no longer lonely or bored and we no longer have to worry about her safety since she was living alone. Mom is thriving at 92! She's happy and now calls it home! I would recommend Felicita Vida to anyone looking for an assisted living facility. The staff is so friendly, patient and caring. We couldn't be happier!!!

September 29, 2015

By Shirley117457650

Felicita Vida Senior Living was impressive. It was all positive and well thought out. They have everything from water coloring to all different types of exercising to outings. It was wonderful, and it was new.

Costs for Felicita Vida

Photos of Felicita Vida

Services and Amenities of Felicita Vida

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining, And Chef Prepared Meals Balanced & Consistent Quality Meals

• Coffee Shop

• Pharma

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: 374603667
  • State Licenses: Pending

About Felicita Vida

Felicita Vida Senior Living is a beautifully designed, assisted living community in North County, San Diego. Our community is nestled among horse ranches, nature preserves, lakes, and family activities. You can design a perfect place just for you, and enjoy the freedom to live the lifestyle of your dreams.

As you enjoy independence to the fullest, teams at Felicita Vida will constantly be innovating ways to enhance your experience.

The Best Amenities Designed With Your Needs in Mind

• Full-service culinary program, restaurant style dining, and chef prepared meals
  • Bistro café where friends connect or a private dining room for special family gatherings
  • Beautiful gardens, outdoor entertainment areas, private patios, and safe/secure grounds for strolling
  • Adventures to local attractions
  • Clubs, movies, parties, celebrations, and lifestyle enhancements
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Transportation where and when you need it

Map of Felicita Vida