Abel Care Home I

Services and Amenities of Abel Care Home I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Abel Care Home I

ABEL CARE HOME I is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.

Also, ABEL CARE HOME I is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.

Map of Abel Care Home I