Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

June 26, 2018

By Anita

Solstice Senior Living at Clovis didn't seem like they were that interested in you. When they finally got somebody to show us around, we got to see a one-bedroom and a studio. The studio was really small. The one-bedroom was small, but at least you have a little bit more room. The dining room just had tables. None of us really cared for it. You don't get that homey feeling.

Hi, Anita. Thank you for sharing this with us. We would very much like to make this up to you, but I’m sorry to say we don’t have your phone number or email address on file. Would you be willing to call Steve Hergenroeder, our executive director? We’d like to host you for a complimentary meal and learn about the challenges you faced in getting a tour so that we can avoid anyone else having the same experience. We’d also like to speak with you—and anyone else from your group—about any additional floor plans you may have wished to see. We have seven different floor plans available to suit differing space and budget needs. We apologize that you did not get our best service, and we hope to hear from you soon.

December 13, 2017

By Ernest

Solstice Senior Living at Clovis was very open and friendly. They seemed to be accommodating and offered assistance in taking you for medical checkups. There were plenty of activities, like bingo and other games. They served three meals and had a refreshment stand where people could get drinks, treats, and snacks. They had a beauty shop and a barber shop.

November 22, 2016

By Nancy670742

My sister and I liked it. They had activities all the time. They had a beautiful dining room. They had a full calendar of activities. It was very pleasant and was full of sunshine. It was really nice. The staff was very helpful, very nice, and very caring.

October 06, 2016

By Raffi

It was very nice and a beautiful place. The staff members are great, and the grounds were beautiful. No complaints. It’s accessible from where I live, and the dining room was beautiful. They offer three meals a day for the residents. I think it’s a very pleasant place to be. I would recommend it.

September 30, 2016

By Debbie644460

It had independent care because people can drive there if they want to. It was a nice place, but it just wasn't for us. The rooms were decent and fine.

September 30, 2016

By BD280068

It was very nice. It had a lot of common rooms. It had a nice library and a nice-looking dining room. Their 1-bedroom had a huge living area, but it didn’t have a pool with a lift. They had activities. They had a salon. They had bingo, poker, Monopoly, and card games. They not only will they take you to the grocery store, but they go out of town to one of the casinos that we’re close to. They do take short day trips.

October 28, 2015

By Jj4

This is the one we visited. It was very nice. The visit was very rewarding. People there was just outstanding. Even the residents were so friendly. The people who were running the place were so helpful. We were very impressed. The room that we went through was in the second floor. It had a living quarter. It was small but very nice. It had a balcony, a nice bedroom, and a bath. It was very well equipped for emergencies and everything. It was clean. Everything was lovely. The dining room looked like a first-class hotel. It was absolutely gorgeous. My husband was so impressed. They showed us the projection room where they had movies. Then, they had an area where they met for social time. They had a whole area where they had puzzles. It was wonderful.

June 29, 2015

We are in here. We had somebody that cleans our place and all the food is served dining room style. The food was very good. There was a homecare on site, so if you needed extra care, that's available.They have music, and they have dinners and stuff. They have target practice for those who want that. They have a laughing yoga this morning. There are lots of activities. They also have accommodations to bring you to the doctors. At certain days, they go banking and shopping, and the bus takes them and brings them back. The room has a refrigerator, a sink, and a cabinet below the sink. It has a living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom, and it is all wheelchair accessible because I am in a wheelchair 24/7. The closet is a whole lot better than where we were. There are lots of storage room. It is probably about 750 square feet. We are on the third floor, they lock the facility at 9 o'clock, and nobody can go in unless you have a key. I like everything, and I have no complaints.

January 29, 2015

By Teri5

I visited, they were very friendly, and I liked it a lot. The visit was very short, but the people were very friendly. They have a library and a media room, and they have activities for the residents. They have exercises, and they had a kitchen.

January 09, 2015

By Gary42

I thought it was very nice and clean. The manager was very cooperative and a pleasure to talk to. They have a lot of activities for my mother who is 93 years old. The most important thing is that she is happy here. She keeps her room just immaculate. They come and clean her room and change the beddings once a week. I had eaten lunch with her a couple of times. I thought the food was really good. It had the right proportions where you feel full but not too full or not going away hungry. They serve a big variety too. The dining area is huge; they have waiters and waitresses that bring the food to them. They have a room for bingo, and just for Christmas, they had a couple of schools sing Christmas Carols for everyone. She hasn't complained about any of the staff so I think they are very nice and attentive to her needs. If they don't see you out in a day, they'd come knocking on your door to see if you are alright. I wouldn't mind living there myself.

October 19, 2014

By David90254050

We visited and it was nice. It was clean. It seemed like it was a very nice facility, and I think my father likes it. Their grounds were very nice and very clean. They have movie nights, crafts, and music. They have an exercise room. The staff was very nice.

Questions about Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are centrally located right next to Shopping Centers, Medical Center, right in the center of the beautiful city of Clovis.

What transportation services does Solstice Senior Living at Clovis offer to independent living residents?

We have scheduled transportation

What makes the chef or dining program at Solstice Senior Living at Clovis exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our elevated dining cuisine and experience is simply the best. We take ordinary and create unforgettable meals.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Rotunda with Sofas and Chairs, An activity center with full range cooking top, Cinema Lounge, Pool Table area, Library, Exercise Room, Chapel, Full Salon, and furniture all through our community.

If Solstice Senior Living at Clovis accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We accept pets of 33 lbs or less and we have a beautiful landscaped grounds

Does Solstice Senior Living at Clovis work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes. We have partnered with an onsite 24/7 night and day Home Care agency to provide any home care needs such as medication reminders to incontinence. A full range of home care services available.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Clovis