Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

April 08, 2019

By Lori

My grandmother is very happy with all the services provided here. Most especially, the caring staff. We feel this facility gives her piece of mind knowing she is safe and taken care of.

Lori, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

October 23, 2018

By MT

I've been here Pacifica for almost a year now. I've had great experience with them. Everybody has been helpful. The meals are good. You can have choices for dinner, or you can order something else. They also have trips, they take me to the bank, stores like Walmart or Target, and to doctor appointments. My room is nice. I have a living room, a bedroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom. The staff has always been helpful and nice to me. It's always clean. They have good activities, but I haven't participated in much yet. I have played bingo a couple of times.

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough.

October 01, 2018

By LV

Everything was very nice at Pacifica Senior Living. It's very clean and very up to date. Compare to some of the other places that I've toured, it just seems much nicer, much more up to date. The staff was very friendly.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough!

September 17, 2018

By Y. Tsai

Receptionists are courteous and helpful. Housekeeping staff are also good Had problem with broken dryers on the floor my mother lives. I wrote a request to the executive director. The issue was addressed to my satisfaction.

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

August 29, 2018

By Robin

Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough was great, and I liked it enough to schedule an appointment for my parents. There are lots of activities, outside areas, and it's very clean. Everything just looked terrific and it was the place I liked the best. It was in a good area and a good fit.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (909) 632-7032. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

February 28, 2018

By Kara

We chose Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough, which is a beautiful place, like a hotel. Jennifer was the person who accommodated us. She was very helpful, friendly, and willing to work with us. We checked the dining area, and it looked really clean, nice, and I didn't have any concerns with it. They take the residents on outings once a week to a movie theater, and they have a game room where they do bingo and different activities.

Kara, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

August 29, 2017

By Joyce

I have already made the decision to move into Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough. It's nice, clean, and neat. Everybody was friendly, but you never know until you live there. They have activities that I like, like an exercise program and Bible study. You can walk outdoors and sit at the umbrella tables. I'm not too active because I have a bad back, but things that I do like are there for me. The rooms were OK and small but big enough for one. I would have liked a little more living room space, but it's OK. They have a library, a movie theater, and an exercise room. A woman took me on the tour, where I saw the exercise room, the place where you eat and the different things that they have to offer there. The staff was excellent. I have to get rid of almost everything I own because the closets are too small. They treated us to a delicious breakfast. The menu looked good, but you have to be careful if you're diabetic, and I have to look into it more. It's more modern, and the people are around my age group and active. The scenery is nice. They have a clinic across the street.

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families & we are happy to pass along your comments to the team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

March 28, 2017

By David858647

Everything at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough was great and brand new, but it's a little pricey. The rooms were extraordinary, and the grounds were exceptional. The staff seemed to be adequate. It was very well decorated and desirable.

Hi David, thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are very proud of our community and our dedicated experienced staff. We appreciate your consideration and hope that you choose our community. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (909) 632-7032.

March 15, 2017

By catfallon

We are very excited to be moving our parents into their new home. Ryan and Jennifer were very welcoming and did an excellent job explaining how everything runs here and what to expect. We feel very confident that our parents will be treated with love and compassion. The facility is beautiful and clean and the staff is warm and friendly. So far, we are very pleased!

Thank you for leaving this positive 5-star detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (909) 632-7032.

February 09, 2017

By Sylvia134172

Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough was nice. When you walk in, you feel like you're in a 5-star hotel, but it didn't feel homey. It was very large and modern with very high ceilings. It didn't have that feeling we wanted for our parent. We only saw a few of the residents, and they seemed to be content. They had different rooms where they watch TV in little groups. There was quite a few of them watching a movie and being given popcorn.

Thank you for your detailed review Sylvia about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and hope that you find the community that meets your needs. Thank you for your consideration.

March 31, 2016

By Michael123066150

Pacifica Senior was a very nice, top-notch place that was very similar to all of the other places we visited. The common areas were clean and well lit. They offered the typical activities, like bingo, shopping trips, and exercise classes, that the others offered. They only had a studio available, and we wanted something a little larger for my dad. However, it was very nice and very clean. The people that showed us around were very friendly. The staff that we were introduced to was very accommodating and took an interest in my dad to heart. I feel that he would be in good hands.

March 08, 2016

By George T.1

Mom likes Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough a lot, which surprised us because she is a recluse. It is a very good facility and we like it, too. We got a very positive impression of the place because it was clean, very neat, the staff and residents seemed friendly, and the food was good. They had wide hallways and little areas scattered throughout the building where you can just sit, relax, and socialize. They have bingo every day and their own theater with a giant screen and leather chairs for watching movies every Saturday. It’s a very plush facility. They also have a great library.

Thanks for the feedback, George T.1. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

December 16, 2015

By Andrew27

My visit at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough was great. It was the best facility among all that I have visited. Everyone was friendly and outgoing. They showed us all the amenities. It was a very nice experience. I would love to live there myself. They said that if my father has any food preference, they would accommodate that. We viewed the rooms, and they are great. Their price is actually less than the other 3-star facility I visited -- very reasonable. There was bingo going on in one room, and the cafeteria was quite full because it was almost dinner time when I visited. Some of the people were eating out in the courtyard. They have activities almost every day. Once a week, they have a small band that plays in the courtyard, and they can have dinner out there.

Thank you for your review.

December 09, 2015

Pacifica Senior Living stood out to us. The place looked really good and clean and smelled good. There was nice furnishings and new carpet and tiles. The people seemed like they were genuine,and the staff treated us very well. It looked like they had quite a few activities, like bingo, outings to different places, and a small movie theater for them to watch movies on certain nights. We looked at the kitchen, the dining room area, and their facilities. Everything looked nice there.

Thank you for your review.

Memory Care Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Dementia care training is provided throughout the year with numerous workshops comprised of computer-based learning, hands-on live classroom training, and monthly in-service events led by a licensed professional, Executive Director, and/or a third party vendor.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The population consists of very active and involved residents with an average age of 75-85. Their favorite things to do are engaging in the many social events such as music, special celebrations, outings to restaurants, shopping and casinos.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We offer a variety of programs and activities such as an exercise program, card and other group games, music, arts and crafts, painting, outings to restaurants and cultural events and much more.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are close proximity to shopping centers, restaurants, movie theater, and the Chino Senior Center.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough offer to assisted living residents?

We provide transportation to doctor appointments, social events, and banking. We also provide two types of transportation; our community bus and/or van.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

All of our residents experience a 5 star restaurant dining experience. We offer a variety of menu items and also have alternate menu choices for those residents with special dietary needs.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough offer to assisted living residents?

We have personnel 24 hours a day that can handle any security issue that should arise.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Family members are inform by telephone calls, text messages, e-mails, and informative letters by mail.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough during daytime and nighttime hours?

We staff accordingly to current resident needs.

If Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are a pet friendly community and our furry family members are welcomed in our common areas, patio, and throughout the community.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We partner with the Institute for Professional Care Education to train our staff and provide ongoing classroom setting throughout the year.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

We staff accordingly to current resident needs.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough provide to protect residents who wander?

We provide two secured memory care programs for the safety and security of the wandering resident.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough offers a robust activities program led by an Activities Director and an Activities Assistant. Group activities include; exercise program, gardening, movies, social events, and entertainment. Long-term memories are engaged through activities specific for long-term stimulation and reminiscing with music and movies.

Our Nurse will complete an initial assessment prior to move-in and after 30 days of residency. Thereafter, assessments are completed every 6 months or as needed due to change of condition.

What techniques does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

As Pacifica Senior Living practices individual person-centered care, techniques vary per resident and are meant to be independent appropriate. Techniques may include reminders, cueing, mechanically enhanced foods, hand-under-hand assistance, or a total assist with feeding. We also provide color plates to stimulate appetite.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Family members are informed promptly through telephone calls or text messages of any circumstances that may occur. We also provide care conferences to ensure the residents' needs are met. .

Describe the neighborhood around Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are a centralized location near a residential neighborhood, shopping centers, religious affiliations, and in between the 60 and 10 freeway.

Is Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Although Pacifica Senior Living does not have a corporate affiliation with a hospital, our community works closely with Chino Valley Medical Center, Pomona Valley Hospital, and San Antonio Community Hospital.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

• Pharma

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: RCFE

About Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough