Jace Guest Home
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Jace Guest Home
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 15
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 360908446
About Jace Guest Home
This cozy residential ranch home is owned and operated by an Administrator that has a M.D. degree and is in the home for hands-on management. Caregivers have worked at Jace for 6-18 years.
The mission is to provide individual quality care to all residents and support their families. Our commitment to compassionate care inspires us to constantly seek new approaches in care that will enhance the highest quality of life for our residents.
Our basic services include:
- Care & supervision of all daily living activities
- Montoring physical, mental, emotional and social functions
- 3 nutritious meals per day with snacks & special diets if needed
- Plan & arrange doctor appointments, activities, etc.
We specialize and accept Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Diabetes, Post Stroke, Mild Cognitive Impairement, Non-Ambulatory (wheelchairs & walkers), Long Term Care, Respite Care and Hospice residence.
What Makes Us Special
Most recently, Jace Guest Home was recognized with an award for being in the top 1% best care homes for the elderly in all of the United States!