Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Tenenbaum Villa
Services and Amenities of Tenenbaum Villa
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 374600476
About Tenenbaum Villa
Tenenbaum Villa is in the beautiful residential community of LaCosta (Carlsbad, San Diego, California). This home is near LaCosta Canyon High School, across from Stage Coach Park, and only minutes away from the Leucadia Blvd. Exit of I-5. This home offers panoramic views and overlooks the park.
Our staff is highly trained nursing personnel, several of which have over 15 years nursing care experience. We cater to all residents but primary those with Alzheimer’s or memory loss. Our staff provides lots of emotional support for those who are ambulatory or confined to a wheelchair as well as a family environment and a full array of services. The food is home cooked meals, your loved one will have a home like atmosphere and lots of care. You simply are not a number at Tenenbaum Villa.
The care is excellent with several staff members to care for your loved ones needs. We are a full service facility including incontinence care, daily living assistance essentials, laundry, and other services all for one flat, fixed monthly fee, so there are no surprises each month. Our fees are considerably lower than a nursing homes. Our environment is very non-institutional and is a home designed to assist those with physical and mental impairments.
Our Services and Amenities:
- 24 hour professional care
- Daily maid, housekeeping and laundry services
- Monitored and secured building and outdoor garden
- Personalized individual attention
- Comfortable family room with cable TV
- Private dining room. All meals are home cooked
- Medication management program
- Family owned and operated by family who is on premises daily
Thank you for your interest at Tenenbaum Villa. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.