Auburn Oaks Care Center

Reviews of Auburn Oaks Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Auburn Oaks Care Center

December 05, 2016

By Treatedunfairly

I had not seen my mother in ten years due to family issues. When I started to ask questions about my mom's care the staff treated me differently. They were not providing good care for my mom until I made a stink about things. They removed the Ottoman and with a bad back it made it difficult for me to stay with her through the night. .very biased staff. Dont send your parent here!

May 01, 2016

By tjones1262

I am very please with this nursing home. With my parents, I have been in several and this is the best one I have seen. The environment is clean and they take great care of my mother. Staff are responsive and very friendly. The is food also appears to be very appetizing considering how restricted my mother's diet is. I wouldn't consider putting her any other place.

December 22, 2015

By Derrel

My dad was in Auburn Oaks Care facility. I give this place two thumbs down. He was there for a month, and the care that they gave him was not good. He fell at about four in the morning and laid there for about 2½ hours before somebody even came and found him. They would give him medication that he didn’t even need. I didn’t like the staff and the food that they were giving him. The big, negative thing was the staff and the way they take care of the patients.

Photos of Auburn Oaks Care Center

Services and Amenities of Auburn Oaks Care Center

About Auburn Oaks Care Center

Auburn Oaks Care Center is a senior living provider in Auburn, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Auburn Oaks Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Auburn Oaks Care Center