Sinai Assisted Living Home

Reviews of Sinai Assisted Living Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Sinai Assisted Living Home

September 03, 2011

By unhappy2

My husband was at this facility and care was not adequate. He fell 3 times while there once requiring medical treatment, food was not good, there is a huge turnover in care givers because of poor administration. Many safety issues too numerous to mention. I would never place anyone there. The female owner talks a good game, but never delivers. Her son is a figure head only and does accounting work.

January 05, 2009

By L. Newman

My loved one stayed here

I have no problems with the care that my relative received here, but ther owner was hard to deal with. She would have verbal fights with her father, a resident of the house, and with health care workers. At one point the police had to be called to the home. My mother was treated very badly by this owner. We verbalized our dislike for this owner, and they asked us to leave before the first 30 days were up, and are refusing to return any of our $2,500 deposit. I could never recommend this facility to anyone.

About Sinai Assisted Living Home

Sinai Assisted Living Home is a senior living provider in Phoenix, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Sinai Assisted Living Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sinai Assisted Living Home