Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix

13825 N. Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85022
Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix

Assisted Living Reviews for Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix

October 15, 2014

By Denise25

I did visit Bethesda Gardens. It was very nice. I was impressed with the staff and with the facility itself. I had a little tour and got to meet some of the people. It was a very well orchestrated visit, very helpful and very pleasant. I was happily surprised. I was greeted beautifully. I was also told that there are people on the premises that can help with paperwork, if needed.

July 05, 2012

By cemonroe

It's a great facility in a good part of town. The staff is friendly and always smiling. Good activities office that does field trips and a large variety of events. The residents always seemed helpful. The only complaints I have about the facility are that it's hard to navigate since it's multiple floors and built into a hill, so each floor is of a different size. Use the wrong elevator and you might be in a dead end. Also, I was given conflicting information by both activities and front desk personnel. Overall good impression of the place.

Photos of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix

Services and Amenities of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Blood Work And Other Medical Care
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix

Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix is a senior living provider in Phoenix, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Phoenix