Waterford Senior Living

Reviews of Waterford Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Waterford Senior Living

November 30, 2014

By garyr2825

I have never met the most caring and kind people ever. My loved one is in the best Memory Care Facilities. I have found.The people there are professional from top management on down. Their is More care than i could ever give her. My loved one is only 71yrs old to be afflicted with this God Forsaken Disease. My opinion of Waterford Senior Living is top notch in my humble opinion. At least check it out. Trust me folks I am still dealing with SADNESS and GUILT. They are helping me by giving resources like support groups. Well enough about me. All i am going to say in closing. They give there residents the love, care, kindness and Respect they so rightly deserve and more. Thank You

Costs for Waterford Senior Living

Photos of Waterford Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Waterford Senior Living

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Features Extra: Secure Building In Memory Care Main Door Locked At Night In Assisted Living

• Psychiatric Care
  • Pharma

• Activities Extra: Wide Variety Of Activities Adding New On A Consistant Basis

• Staff Patient Ratio: Varies As To Care Level And Time Of Day
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 0012091

About Waterford Senior Living

Waterford Senior Living offers a 56 apartment assisted living as well as a 29 apartment Memory Care. Both facilities offer spacious, beautiful, well thought out indoor and outdoor living spaces. Aside from amenities included for all residents (3 home cooked meals per day, snacks, a wide variety of activities, weekly housekeeping and linen care, trained compassionate staff 24 hours per day, wellness checks, private apartments with cable tv hook-up) we customize a specific care plan for each of our residents. Our goal is to help all of our seniors to live as independently as they want while offering them the assistance they need.

Waterford Senior Living is Dedicated to Providing a Superior Level of Compassionate Care, Dignity, and Respect to Each and Every Person Who Enters Our Doors.

Map of Waterford Senior Living