Home Harbor Racine

Reviews of Home Harbor Racine

Assisted Living Reviews for Home Harbor Racine

December 13, 2017

By JN

Home Harbor Racine was one of the better facilities we visited, but the rooms were so small. They had great amenities. I liked everything about it except for the size of the rooms. I would have to get a 2-bedroom in order to get all my furniture in. Sue, the director, tries to help you with everything. It's another facility where when you move in, you don't have to leave. However, they only allow one cat, and I couldn't decide which one of my two cats to get rid of. They have a white elephant sale where you bring stuff out and other people take as much as they want. They have a craft room, a beautician, a healthcare person that comes in, exercise programs, and they have field trips every week to Wal-Mart or the Elmwood Plaza. I loved Sue because she was so informative and she wanted to help me out as much as possible. She gave me the name of the VA representative for funding. She gave me a packet of stuff and she even broke down how much I would pay with or without the funding.

November 02, 2016

By Patrick188180

Home Harbor Racine's people and staff were very friendly, informative, and very easy to get along with. The rent is very low, and the apartments are very nice. The facility is clean and very nice. They service breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have a service that they can drive me to my appointments. They have all kinds of activities like exercise. The day I visited they were having an ice cream social.

October 27, 2016

By Kathy677713

They had a unique way of doing things at Home Harbor. The way you pay for things was different than in the other places. This was less, but it could be more depending on what you have. It would have only 2 meals a day. It had a library and a get-together area. It was a smaller place, so they had less stuff, but they worked with income too, which was kind of nice. It was based on income.

October 17, 2016

By veryhappylady

I have lived here for a little over 2 years, I call it a 5 Star hotel. I had to sell my home and hoped I had made the right move. Yes it was, Great food and people not only aids but others residents living here. Have met a lot of new friends. Love the reference that we live in a apartment not a room. Plus in case we need help someone is always here. Feel very safe and could not be happier. Plus great new things always going on for the residents to do if they wish. My friends say I was and am a very picky person - and they where glad that I love it here.

July 20, 2015

Home Harbor Racine was the most reasonable for what we got. It's very nice. It's a big complex, and it's got 110 apartments. We have three rooms -- a kitchen and living room combination and two bedrooms. They got all kinds of games going on, and they've got the activities listed everyday on the calendar for the month. The staff are very nice, very friendly, and very efficient. I like the food -- I even complimented the cook a couple of times. We're here since the end of May, and my husband and I both enjoy it. We made some friends already, and we're getting along fine.

May 13, 2014

By Marsha16

We had my mother at Home Harbour in Racine for a very short time. It's a lovely facility, but it was just a little bigger than we thought my mother was comfortable with. I like that the facility is recently renovated, so it's very nice inside, a very pretty facility. The apartments were spacious, and there was a lot of room. For the very short time Mom was there, she thought the food was good.

Costs for Home Harbor Racine

Photos of Home Harbor Racine

Services and Amenities of Home Harbor Racine

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Get Costs

About Home Harbor Racine

Home Harbor combines the convenience and care seniors need with the independence they cherish. Among the amenities you will find spacious common areas to enjoy when friends and family visit. Our elegant dining room serves three restaurant style meals daily. You will be pleased to find an active, vibrant senior community offering options to attend shopping trips, movie theater outings, local musical events, art and crafts, games and a full fitness program. On the quieter side, you can take advantage of Home Harbor’s library and chapel. Have a family party planned? Use are party room at no charge. We offer a Beauty/Barber Shop and Free Morning Coffee. On- site rehabilitation services are offered by Motion Physical Therapy.

Personal and Care services are offered and designed for security and peace of mind. Our care staff is on duty 24 hours per day. You can choose from a variety of Personal Services including: Housekeeping, Laundry, Linen Service, Medication Management and Administration, Showering Assistance, Personal Cares, Toileting Assistance, Escorts, Dressing, Grooming, Stocking Assistance and much more.

Home Harbor offers a range of housing and care options designed to give older adults choice and flexibility. Our desire is to protect and encourage your independence and well-being.

Map of Home Harbor Racine