Home Harbor Racine

Reviews of Home Harbor Racine

Assisted Living Reviews for Home Harbor Racine

October 17, 2016

By veryhappylady

I have lived here for a little over 2 years, I call it a 5 Star hotel. I had to sell my home and hoped I had made the right move. Yes it was, Great food and people not only aids but others residents living here. Have met a lot of new friends. Love the reference that we live in a apartment not a room. Plus in case we need help someone is always here. Feel very safe and could not be happier. Plus great new things always going on for the residents to do if they wish. My friends say I was and am a very picky person - and they where glad that I love it here.

July 20, 2015

Home Harbor Racine was the most reasonable for what we got. It's very nice. It's a big complex, and it's got 110 apartments. We have three rooms -- a kitchen and living room combination and two bedrooms. They got all kinds of games going on, and they've got the activities listed everyday on the calendar for the month. The staff are very nice, very friendly, and very efficient. I like the food -- I even complimented the cook a couple of times. We're here since the end of May, and my husband and I both enjoy it. We made some friends already, and we're getting along fine.

May 13, 2014

By Marsha16

We had my mother at Home Harbour in Racine for a very short time. It's a lovely facility, but it was just a little bigger than we thought my mother was comfortable with. I like that the facility is recently renovated, so it's very nice inside, a very pretty facility. The apartments were spacious, and there was a lot of room. For the very short time Mom was there, she thought the food was good.

Costs for Home Harbor Racine

Photos of Home Harbor Racine

Services and Amenities of Home Harbor Racine

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Get Costs

About Home Harbor Racine

Home Harbor combines the convenience and care seniors need with the independence they cherish. Among the amenities you will find spacious common areas to enjoy when friends and family visit. Our elegant dining room serves three restaurant style meals daily. You will be pleased to find an active, vibrant senior community offering options to attend shopping trips, movie theater outings, local musical events, art and crafts, games and a full fitness program. On the quieter side, you can take advantage of Home Harbor’s library and chapel. Have a family party planned? Use are party room at no charge. We offer a Beauty/Barber Shop and Free Morning Coffee. On- site rehabilitation services are offered by Motion Physical Therapy.

Personal and Care services are offered and designed for security and peace of mind. Our care staff is on duty 24 hours per day. You can choose from a variety of Personal Services including: Housekeeping, Laundry, Linen Service, Medication Management and Administration, Showering Assistance, Personal Cares, Toileting Assistance, Escorts, Dressing, Grooming, Stocking Assistance and much more.

Home Harbor offers a range of housing and care options designed to give older adults choice and flexibility. Our desire is to protect and encourage your independence and well-being.

Map of Home Harbor Racine