Wilson Commons

Reviews of Wilson Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Wilson Commons

December 02, 2014

By Bonnie39

Wilson Commons impressed me, but they had a waiting list. They were very nice, but I thought they were expensive. The rooms and the dining room were very nice. It was nice, but it just seemed like it was awfully expensive. They had a room place like a hotel on the fourth floor, and I wasn’t really happy about that. The staff was very nice, and I believe they have activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Wilson Commons

June 01, 2015

My mom is in Wilson Commons. We chose it because my mom already knows people who live there. Everything seems great. The room is very good. It is freshly painted and repaired before she moves in. They have lots of activities. I will definitely recommend it to others. I like that they have a very helpful and dedicated staff.

Costs for Wilson Commons

Photos of Wilson Commons

Services and Amenities of Wilson Commons

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL: 0015584

• Get Costs

About Wilson Commons

The Chopin Independent Senior Living Community, for seniors 62 and better, encourages an active lifestyle balanced with the carefree living you desire and the comfort and security you expect. Choose from a variety of apartment styles with unique and well-designed features including patios, balconies and washer/dryer connections. The Chopin presents the opportunity to make new friends and enjoy an independent lifestyle.

The Chopin Ranch Homes at Wilson Commons in Milwaukee offer you the privacy you desire with the on-site conveniences of living on a Senior Living Campus. For seniors 62 and better, these ranch homes offer all the amenities of a single family home without the responsibilities of lawn care, snow removal, home maintenance and home repair. These homes feature a spacious two bedroom, two bathroom floor plan with a master bedroom suite, full size laundry room, dining room and kitchen all on one level. The Ranch Homes come furnished with a refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher, waste disposal and microwave unit. Enjoy your private entrance, a backyard patio and attached garage. As a resident of the Wilson Commons Senior Living Campus you also have access to the multiple on-site conveniences and activities available at The Chopin Independent Living Senior Community.

Map of Wilson Commons