Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

March 29, 2020

By Looneytuned

My mother was here and received horrible treatment - was yelled at and neglected. Food is awful. Took hour or more to get someone to come for call button - bathroom help, etc. Then, left on the toliet for an hour sometimes. Just awful. Didn't believe my mother about constipation issues and she ended up in the ER and then admitted for severe impacted bowel. They instead just yelled at her, "That she just was obsessed with trying to go to the bathroom!" I also heard nurses screaming at other patients. Just awful - making them cry! I would NEVER use this facility again and would tell everyone I know not to use them.

November 21, 2013

By Christine24

My mom has been staying in Maple Ridge for about two weeks now and so far she is doing very well there. The staff seems very competent and they're taking very good care of her there. My mom is making tremendous progress. It is a really nice facility. Their rooms are all private. My mom takes all her meals in their dining room and she is very pleased with their food. They have a full breakfast, then they have the biggest meal at noon where there are two choices for entrees at lunch, and finally, they have a lighter dinner. Regarding activities, there is a lot of socialization going on there. They have bingo, prayer service every other Friday, etc. My mom would take communion a couple of times there. She is also getting all kinds of therapy. Yesterday, she was in a little family room where she was practicing sitting down and standing up on a normal-height chair and so forth. Aside from that, she also has speech therapy. A therapy dog would come in a couple of times too. There is also a beauty salon that is open every Thursday. My mom can get a haircut or have a shampoo right in the facility.

Services and Amenities of Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center