The Oaks at Lakewood

Reviews of The Oaks at Lakewood

Nursing Home Reviews for The Oaks at Lakewood

September 10, 2014

By Stephen41

My wife has lived at Kindred for over two years and, while the facility is showing its age the people are fantastic. The care staff has been pro active in dealing with issues that have cropped up from time to time and, as my wife's situation has become more complex they have helped me to deal more effectively. I highly recommend this facility whether for yourself or for a loved one.

July 18, 2014

By GPieterman

What a wonderful facility staffed with knowledgeable, caring, supportive staff. My Mom is in under an intensive Occupational and Physical Therapy program after experiencing a major health issue. I have found the administrative staff to be most helpful, the receptionist, Venus, a shear delight and each person, as a part of the care team, working with my Mother to be extremely supportive, caring, compassionate with a high level of skill brought to their individual occupations. The facility itself is clean and maintained very well. There is a lovely dining room where one can join their loved ones for meals, activities to keep residents attitudes upbeat and where they can choose to be as busy and active as they wish. I give Kindred Care a Five Star rating!

Photos of The Oaks at Lakewood

Services and Amenities of The Oaks at Lakewood

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

About The Oaks at Lakewood

At the Oaks at Lakewood, we care about your recovery. After surgery or a significant injury, everyone wants to go home to recover; however, if you or your loved one just aren’t quite ready to go home, coming to one of our nursing and rehab centers is a great option for your recovery.

Whether you need short term physical, occupational or speech therapy or need to stay longer-term at one of our nursing and rehab centers, we can help. We never cut corners and always do what’s best for you and your recovery. You can trust that if you come to a facility in our Oaks at Lakewood family of nursing and rehab centers, we will take care of you.

Map of The Oaks at Lakewood