Evergreen Fountains

Reviews of Evergreen Fountains

Assisted Living Reviews for Evergreen Fountains

Independent Living Reviews for Evergreen Fountains

April 25, 2014

Evergreen Fountains was very good. The lady I talked to there explained everything, and she did a very thorough job. The rooms were very nice. They have the full kitchen, and they are pretty new in style. They have all kinds of activities, from cards to crochet stuff for the women, woodworking activities for the men, all kinds of games, and swimming. They had a wide variety of activities. The people who live there, they all seem real. Real friendly and real happy about the whole place that they were at. It seemed a very pleasant place.

April 19, 2013

By Suzanne7

We've taken a couple of tours at the Evergreen Fountains. We already paid the $500 down payment.The staff seemed especially friendly. We got to meet somebody from the hospital with my mom who lived there and she loved it. They said the food was good. My mom and dad could go and have free breakfast or part of it, then they would have to pay if they're going to have another meal.

About Evergreen Fountains

Evergreen Fountains is a senior living provider in Spokane Valley, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Evergreen Fountains for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Fountains