Solstice Senior Living at Renton

Offers Independent Living

1414 Monroe Ave Ne, Renton, WA 98056
Solstice Senior Living at Renton (425) 226-3312
PROMOTION! 14 days

Pick from our lowest prices on an apartment or a one time $3000. discount.

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Renton

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Renton

April 14, 2017

By Cynthia026226

I moved into Evergreen Place about 2 weeks ago. So far, the staff is very nice and accommodating, and the other residents are nice, warm, and friendly people. I feel comfortable here. The food is very good, and there is a large variety. It is well prepared, well thought out, and nutritious, so I am satisfied. There are numerous activities like daily exercise classes, blood pressure check 2 or 3 times a week, and then they have movies or some kind of entertainment or some kind of games usually in the evening. They will play games in the afternoon such as beanbag baseball or things that are appropriate for such age groups.

May 10, 2016

By Bob123513850

Evergreen Place is very beautiful. The inside decor is like the inside of a cruise liner with railings and a big, wide stairway going up to the second floor. They’re proud of that, and it’s very green because it's nestled in the woods and has very good landscaping. Everything is clean and neat. They wanted me to have a meal there, but I didn’t have the time. One thing about it was that it had very good shopping and you can virtually walk to anything to buy food or clothing. They were doing some necessary emergency repairs while I sat with this elderly lady in a small room off of a large room that they call a studio suite, but it had more than one room. There was a leak from a higher floor pouring a lot water down to the ground and needed to be dealt with, so the manager called maintenance. They came up and asked her what the problem was and she pointed it out nicely, and they were very nice to me and respectful. I thought that was superb. They had a planned program of activities during the month, and for any special days during the month, they put on a special activity. They had a Valentine’s dinner for Valentine’s Day, and they match the calendar to what’s going on in the world.

March 08, 2016

By Carla26

Evergreen Place is an excellent facility. The staff member who assisted me with the tour was very helpful. The dining room looked good. I saw a nice one-bedroom unit that had a deck off of it. Overall, it was a great facility.

October 16, 2014

By Lovely Lady 7301082014

I really liked Evergreen Place, but it is expensive and they will not take my dogs. It seems light and airy. They have a lot more activities: they'll take you to a casino, more places, on picnics, and they do activities like throwing a bean bag. They were friendlier; even the people who lived there were very friendly and seemed happy.

Questions about Solstice Senior Living at Renton

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Solstice Senior Living at Renton. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have a diverse group of residences with rich backgrounds and loving families. Our ages go from 40-100+.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are close to the beach, mountains and walkable shopping areas.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Solstice Senior Living at Renton has organized?

Trips to the zoo, Victorian Christmas bazaar, Casino's, local entertainment, and mystery trips.

What transportation services does Solstice Senior Living at Renton offer to independent living residents?

We have our own community bus to take you to the doctors, dentists, banks, stores, shopping and weekly field trips.

What makes the chef or dining program at Solstice Senior Living at Renton exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have an elevated dining program, our chef is from the Cordon Bleu, and we have ton's of daily choices. The food is 80% from scratch and overseen by a dietitian. No one goes hungry here! Come in for a free lunch and tour.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have activity rooms, exercise rooms, movie room, weight/machine room, gardening, library, hair salon, and walkways around the entire building.

What safety features or security measures does Solstice Senior Living at Renton offer to independent living residents?

Doors lock at 7:30pm and we have someone on duty 24/7. They also have medical alert devices that are included in the price of the apartment.

If Solstice Senior Living at Renton accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes, Absolutely... we love our furry friends! They are allowed in the common area down stairs and we have great places to walk them.

Does Solstice Senior Living at Renton work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We can advise on several homecare companies and we have inhouse rehab.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Renton

• Hiking Trails

• Independent Living Starting At: $2099/month

• About Solstice Senior Living at Renton

evergreen-place.net

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Renton