Grandview Village

Reviews of Grandview Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Grandview Village

July 30, 2018

By Beverly

My mother was in a 2-bedroom 2-bath unit in Grandview Village. They offer activities and things for the residents. One thing that bothered me was that they change staff a lot. You just get used to one and then they change that person. It's an assisted living facility, and when we first went there they had the outdoor doors locked at 7:00 at night. So if I take my mom out to dinner or something, we would have to get back by 7:00 so she wouldn't be locked out, because the residents do not have keys to the outside. The food was not good at all, it was very sparse, and I don't think you'd ever feel full. Her room was really great, it's why we picked this community to begin with. The dining room was also really nice, including the foyer, It was all very clean. I would rate the staff as three because nobody was crabby or anything, but they're always changing hands.

Thank you for the review. It sounds like we’ve not been meeting your expectations. Please reach out to us directly at your convenience so that we can discuss your concerns.

May 08, 2017

By sonofaresident

My father has been living here for a month now and while the facility is nice, clean and well maintained (the common area has been nicely updated from the photos here) the most impressive part of our experience is the people. Every person from maintenance to the kitchen staff are positive warm and caring. I can't imagine a better surrounding for our dear father.

Thank you for the kind words! We are proud of our dedicated team and the community we have created and are honored to provide a community for your mother that she enjoys. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

December 29, 2015

I was considering Grandview Village for my in-laws. The place was wonderful. The staff there was so warm and friendly. They were just great people and gave me a tour with some ideas to convince my in-laws to live there. It was a great facility.

Thank you for the kind words! We are proud of our dedicated team and the community we have created at Grandview Village. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

August 08, 2015

The staff was really helpful at Grandview Village. They gave me a lot of information about financing and options. They were just remodeling. The gardens were beautiful. The studio apartment that I looked at was really nice. It had a kitchen. They had gardening classes, trips, bingo nights, game nights, and family activities. It felt less like a hospital than other facilities.

Hello, thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for taking the time to recommend us to others. We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Grandview Village!

May 29, 2015

The staff at Grandview Village is great. The rooms are good. It is clean and nice, and they are not too big. The dining room is setup with tables and chairs. They are on fixed time, so lunch is at 11am, and dinner is at 5pm. They have preset menus that they publish throughout the week so the people know what is being served. They have alternatives for those days as well. Breakfast is served between 7am and 10am. As for activities, they have several things throughout the day ranging from bingo to shopping field trips. They provide the needed services as well as religious type of stuff. It has been fairly excellent.

Thank you for such a wonderful compliment! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

June 17, 2014

By Charlotte16

The events coordinator lady at Grandview Village Retirement Community showed me and my mom around during the visit, and she did a good job. The facility was a little dated; some of the carpets were a little old but were not dirty. It was a nice, clean and homey place. They had a one-bedroom apartment, which seemed very large to me. The apartments had a full kitchen, but if you wouldn't be cooking, they turned off the appliances. So that was a good sign. There was tons of cabinet space, a nice living area, a well-spaced bedroom. and a pretty regular bathroom. The residents had three meals a day. They offered spiritual activities and days out for doctor's appointments or shopping. They had a little shuttle bus when they did those activities. They sent us a community calendar. A doctor came either every day or every Wednesday, I was not sure which day that really was. And there was also a nurse on staff 24-hours. Overall, I was happy with them.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Independent Living Reviews for Grandview Village

November 14, 2019

By Trudie1

This facility has low standards for cleanliness. Boiler heat went out and the residents were without heat for 5 days. Poor quality food. Poor quality staffing. Thanks

It sounds like you received less then our best. We would love an opportunity to discuss your concerns with us as they are very important, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Costs for Grandview Village

Photos of Grandview Village

Services and Amenities of Grandview Village

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Grandview Village

Welcome to Village Concepts of Marysville, Grandview Village. We offer a close-knit community atmosphere with dedicated staff and caregivers. Residents enjoy a variety of on-site activities, like live music every Saturday and themed dances, in a relaxed setting.

Featured Services & Amenities:
  • Planned Social & Recreational Activities
  • Smoke-Free Environment
  • Three Delicious Meals Served Every Day
  • Weekly Housekeeping & Linen Service

Village Concepts’ Assisted Living communities offer seniors beautiful housing with the best care and support. From housekeeping to personal care, meals and assistance with activities of daily living, we are committed to helping our residents live as independently as possible while doing our part to make sure they are happy and healthy. Residents at Village Concepts communities enjoy an enriched lifestyle with many opportunities for social engagement, while their families find peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well cared for.

Grandview Village is located in the heart of Marysville where you can enjoy retail shopping, dining and entertainment. We are committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of care, in a village that feels like a family.

Map of Grandview Village