Cascade Valley Senior Living

Reviews of Cascade Valley Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Cascade Valley Senior Living

August 29, 2013

By Aileen39

We placed my mother in law in Cascade Valley and she seemed happy there. The living environment is friendly. The staff was nice and caring and the food looked good. They had bingo, St. Patrick's cupcakes and field trips. I'm satisfied with the facility.

June 28, 2012

By Jim6

My experiences with this facility have been extremely positive. Every time I have gone the staff have been extremely open and friendly. They really seem to enjoy helping those under their care. There is a great deal of connection between the staff and the residents; it is clear that they are doing what they enjoy instead of just going through the motions to have a job. There are a great number of special events put on by the staff to help the residents. One of my favorite experiences was on thanksgiving where I got to see all the decorations and the special meal that was prepared for the holiday, it really excited the residents. Along those lines, the facility always has a full calendar of events to keep the residents busy, from exercising, to movie nights, even concerts and movie nights. Overall it just seems like a great place for my grandfather to be.

August 02, 2011

By edwardsgal

My mom was a resident for almost 5 years at this facility. I was first attracted to this facility for it's lovely decor and comfortable atmosphere. As time went on, I really came to appreciate how attentive and caring the staff is. They did much to make Mom feel safe and secure.

Costs for Cascade Valley Senior Living

Photos of Cascade Valley Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Cascade Valley Senior Living

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About Cascade Valley Senior Living

Welcome to Cascade Valley Senior Living, a small, local option for Arlington families. From the moment you walk through our front doors, you'll notice we're not a cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all community. From the handmade quilts draped over chairs to our cozy, country setting, we go out of our way to make our community feel comfortable, to feel welcoming, to feel like home.

Map of Cascade Valley Senior Living