Brookdale Stanwood

Brookdale Stanwood (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Brookdale Stanwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Stanwood

July 12, 2015

My mom is moving into the Brookdale Stanwood (Formerly Emeritus at Stanwood). They have really good food, and they have a salad bar. They have exercise classes everyday in a little exercise room. The apartments are very nice, and she is getting a deluxe two-bedroom apartment that has a fireplace and a balcony. They have art classes. When I was there, they were setting up for balloon volleyball. If the room is warm enough, my mom likes to go to the movies. She gets cold pretty easily, and the facility seemed warm, so that's good. It's much homier than where she lives now. It's much more inviting, and there are fish tanks that are fun to watch.

April 20, 2015

By Linda105306650

I went to Brookdale Standwood, and it was really nice. However, when you walked through the door, it didn't have that pop, but that's OK. We did see a room, although it was a 2-bedroom, but it was really nice. I was impressed with how you could just step into the shower, and there wasn't any little thing that she could have fallen over. I had a friend that worked there, and she was really nice. The place was great. Some of the people there were really nice and friendly. It was probably nothing, but the gal that showed us around was not the most welcoming person. That would be my biggest complaint. I thought because it was respite care or maybe they had a bad day, she wasn't as nice as the gal at the other place we visited.

July 10, 2012

By Shackle_Jac

When my grandmother reached the age of eighty-three she suffered medical problems and memory issues that required monitoring from a nurse, which left her unable to live alone. She moved into Merrill Gardens for assisted living and their facilities were wonderfully accommodating. All of the patrons were sixty years or older, creating a diversity of age groups and social circles. Grandma had her own one bedroom apartment with a kitchen, and deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped courtyard. While she retained her independence, regularly scheduled housekeepers took care of laundry and chores, while nurses tended to her medications and conditions. Dinners, games, shopping trips, and special events were coordinated for her to remain social in her new home. Additionally, each live-in patron was given special attention in the main diner for birthdays and anniversaries, creating a family-like feel amongst everyone in the building. This created lasting bonds from the caring staff that left her feeling well cared for.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Stanwood

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: Varies

About Brookdale Stanwood

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Stanwood